Cinnamon for 100%ers?

-FJ-

Saw in a post a while back that some of you add cinnamon to the shakes...the same way as you would spice etc to the soups...

Is this allowed???

Strictly.... NO.... but some do without any affects.... email Lipotrim and they will confirm :)

Can you let this thread know the definate answer on that? As I cannot bear Vanilla and cinnamon just might make it more palatable

Its a definate very loud big fat NO! You cannot add anything to the shakes, or soup NO...

Have you tried Coffee in your vanilla shakes? I usually add a teaspoon, and it makes it very yummy :D since we can drink black coffee this is permissable

I hate the vanilla so I just get strawberry and chocolate (add peppermint tea to choc shake very yummy) you do not have to take all 3 flavours x

I add coffee to half vanilla and half chocolate and mix with hot water and sweeteners. Not so bad! And I agree, peppermint tea with chocolate is a skinny mint hot chocolate! :)

I lost 5 stone on this diet previously. I always add thyme to the chicken soup,cinnamon to the vanilla. Some I add Chinese five spice to the soup for a change. Never slowed my weight loss down.

I had coffee in my chocolate tonight made a nice mocha will be deffo doing that again xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Is pepper not allowed in the soup then? :cry:
Lipotrim will tell you no....BUT some do without it affecting losses.... :) sorry to be the bearer od bad news, but this diet works for a reason... I think its best not to mess about with that reason don`t you? BUT I will admit to trying chilli in the soup a few times..... it was ok, BUT I hate the soup now (had too much of it, since last sept! lol) and I really didnt notice any differance, but felt I shouldnt continue on with it becuase of the reason Ive just spoken about... hope that clears it up a little bit more...:D

I lost 5 stone on this diet previously. I always add thyme to the chicken soup,cinnamon to the vanilla. Some I add Chinese five spice to the soup for a change. Never slowed my weight loss down.
Your lucky.... perhaps it might for some! Thats why Lipotrim say NOT TOO simples really eh.... but everyone carrys there own load.... in other word makes up their own mind :)

I add coffee to half vanilla and half chocolate and mix with hot water and sweeteners. Not so bad! And I agree, peppermint tea with chocolate is a skinny mint hot chocolate! :)

Oooo! sounds nice, I was struggling to think of what to have for my last meal tonight, as I don't want to miss another shake that would be 3 misses this week!

Back