Cinnamon Tea

Bensnan

I have been reading about this and as I love cinnamon I'm going to try it.

Recently, cinnamon tea has been found to aid in weight loss quite effectively and without the harmful side effects of other herbal and chemical supplements. Cinnamon tea blocks some calorie absorption making it effective on those who consume high calories diets. Since no sugar or cream is needed to enhance flavor and cinnamon tea is naturally low in calories, this may be the beverage for the serious dieter. Lastly, cinnamon tea is known to aid in the prevention and treatment of diabetes.

http://www.the-tea-site.com/cinnamon_tea.php

I always have cinnamon on my porridge, but I'd never heard that it had any specific properties. Anything that blocks any calorie absorption sounds good to me :D

Well cinnamon has many manifolds of beneficial affects on the body other than those of tea. I would recommend you guys google some recipes for coffee/tea drinks you can make from scratch and that will retain the full benefits.

Cinnamon and Lemon are very good for your GI track, liver, and digestion. I put both in teas and on food I eat. In the morning I start off with a nice warm mug of water and lemon juice.

Back