Cinnimon on our flapjacks

wellandgood

Silver Member
OK, so many of us dont like our flapjacks. so i decided to experiment a little. I took 2 sweentner tables, crushed them and added cinnimon, then I sprinkled it on my coconut flapjack. A definite improvement (maybe not perfect but....):)

I read that cinnimon is used to control blood sugar for diabetics and often used in weight loss programmes. I dont think it will effect weight loss(may even improve it. Try and google it) Maybe Im not the first to discover this but just thought I would let evryone know about it.

If anyone has any more suggestions on how to make my flapjack go down easier, please please let me know:fyi:

(Flapjacks help me go:sick0019: so I gotta eat em).
weight.png

Last edited:
I enjoy my coconut flapjack with a hot black coffee.
I love cinamon sprinkled in my vanilla shake.

I agree about the flapjacks helping you to go to the loo, definitely makes a difference.

That's a really good idea. Might try another one this weekend with some cinnamon on. Thanks for that!

what are nicer the peanut or the coconut?
deb x

I prefer the coconut one, but I do eat both. They are an acquired taste, and it took me about 3 before I could actually start to enjoy them. Very helpful in the loo department though.

i love the cinamon in my shakes too will have to try them on my flap jacks i mean anything has to be a approvement :confused:

Back