Cinta is back.....again

Cinta

Silver Member
Hi everyone. I'm back.......again. I put on a few lbs, but I'm now ready to blitz them. I need to be on here to get inspired & look at all the lovely recipes. I started again on Thursday & I'm well in the pink zone now, so all is good. Hi to anyone I haven't met:wavey:

Although I only seem to be talking to myself, I'm pleased with my 5lb weight loss in my first week.

Hi Claire. Good thanks. I did have a bit of Thorntons diabetic chocolate yesterday & it knocked me right out of ketosis, but all is pink again this morning. It didn't do my tummy much good either. It was like a bloody volcano going on in there, lol. I haven't got so much to lose this time round so it will be a bit slower. DH has lost 7lbs too, so he's a happy bunny. How are you doing? You've done brilliantly since the beginning of the year! Do you find it easy? Have you done LC before?

Morning,

I actually lost the first stone and a half on Lighter Life about 2 years ago lol and i've been up and down with my lowest being 10-10. I struggled to maintain that and ended up back to 11-10 after spending 2 weeks in Spain with my parents, Christmas then a week in Mexico with my OH. Inbetween i do well during the week but drink too much on a weekend.

I've been back and forth to SW a couple of times but only managed a week as i feel too guilty eating the healthy extras (bread etc) so i'm back AGAIN to try and get to target!

A few people have said that the diabetic choc gives them a bad belly, i haven't tried it. Im just on with making some of those egg muffin things you do in a baking tray to take to work with me. Doubt they'll turn out tho ha

Hi Paigesmum. You're almost half way there already so you can do it. this WOE suits me as it keeps my chronic IBS under control. My consultant surgeon told me to cut out high fibre & wheat/gluten as it just ferments in me & would mean I would need more operations :( So all my years of 'healthy' eating was making me worse since I was 13!! I was a SW consultant too many years ago. All those green days were the worse thing I could have had, lol. I've managed to lose 1/2st in two weeks, which is good, but we always want more don't we. Before I started this 1/2st in a fortnight would have been a bloody miracle! Keep up the good work :D

Back