CityRedGirl ..Where im at!

Hello my Lovelys its been a wee while since i was last here. Well where to start ,..Im still on the Xenical nearly 5 months in and the last month has been a nightmare and emotional rollercoaster,. Ive kinda been kidding myself . Im in such a routine that ive become almost immune to the Xenical.
My diet is much the same really, Cereal for breakfast, Muller rices, Diet coke, Pitta Breads, Pasta mug a soups.Haribo sweets :O Ham on toast, Lots of chicken..I feel really fed up with myself ive done NO excersise unless Sex counts ;) I was off work for 2 weeks on Annual leave and went away for a break with my partner, and i stuck to Lightchoices microwave meals and low fat snacks etc but i had 1 day where i had fish n chips (quarter of the plate) because i couldnt stomach it(Which is a good thing) and i had a trifle from the bakery in Matlock.. I feel like i have hit a wall mentally and Physically
I can fit into size 16 Jeans and 16 T-shirt (depending on the material) My bust is still a 40F ! But they feel really quite sunken :/. My mind seems clouded and im so damn lazy. Im dreading going to the GP's on weds for my 5th batch what will the reaction be from doc when he see's i havent lost. But more importantly how can i re focus peeps ! :(

Last edited:
If you're eating the same thing all the time ( something I'm guilty of, especially at breakfast), why don't you make changes to what you eat. Doesn't need to be new food that you've never tried ( but hey why don't you anyway as you never know you might like it :D), but breaking the routine of what you always eat can help kick start weight loss and break the monotony of always eating the same stuff.
x

Sex counts, very good for burning calories but other exericse might help :p

Back