• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy CLA SUPPLIMENT INFO

meme

hello i am quite new 2 slimming world!!
dont meen 2 sound silly, lol but what is CLA suppliments ?
xx

it was an ad on tv just a min ago and i googled it and there weight loss boosters and from what i read they are pretty safe and recommended towards people with thyroid problems, althogh people without can use them too, from what i read there not a diet pill, you have to work out and eat sensibly and it works with it
just trying to find more info from people who have actually used them as i might give them a go in the future

meme

hey thanx i will go hav a look now x

KD

Gone fishing
I'll have you know that they are great for rats and mice Sandy :clap: :D Shame they don't work for humans though :cry: And even more worrying is that research shows there is a chance that they can promote insulin resistance...which is not good. Not good at all.

So, I would advise, if you were a rat or a mouse, then go for it :)

oh i know! i love slimming world and am not going anywhere, just wanted to know more about it as because of the tyroid side of it, i would never contemplate taking anything without checking with doc anyway, i wouldnt like it to affect the tablets i already take.
its just nice to know more about these kind of things, i feel im doing pretty well with sw anyway so i probly wouldnt jepordise changing anything
thanks tho

I'll have you know that they are great for rats and mice Sandy :clap: :D Shame they don't work for humans though :cry: And even more worrying is that research shows there is a chance that they can promote insulin resistance...which is not good. Not good at all.

So, I would advise, if you were a rat or a mouse, then go for it :)
No that doesnt sound good at all does it!

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
So, take the tablets and have a really healthy diet and up your exercise? So how do you know it's not the diet and exercise that's working and not the tablets?

hiya!! they're completely safe! they're some kind of fatty acids that actually help you to lose weight my mum took them as she was struggling for a while noe she is steadily losing and she says she works out better, increased energy, flexibilty etc!!

my view is (and i have tried and tested everything from epherdrine to Alli) CLA ia one of the very usefull suppliments, its a bit like taking omega 3 and 6 unlike other "so called" fat burners that are caffeine laden and can keep you up at night, make u feel nauseas and all sorts of other side affects!!

hope that helps!

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
My advice is leave well alone......I have an under active thyroid gland and I take daily thyroxine medication for it, and that's all I will ever take, don't mess around with your body.

The only way to lose weight is to follow a healthy eating plan, and SW is just that, so here's my advice - stay with SW and lose weight the healthy way.

My advice is leave well alone......I have an under active thyroid gland and I take daily thyroxine medication for it, and that's all I will ever take, don't mess around with your body.

The only way to lose weight is to follow a healthy eating plan, and SW is just that, so here's my advice - stay with SW and lose weight the healthy way.
thanks donnie, i too am on thyroxine 150mg and slimming world is working just great for me too, thanks for the advice

Mrs V

Loves Life!
I have tried all sorts of pill and patches and can say hand on heart...they dont work!