Claim and Shout Your Achievements!!!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Achievements are very important and we must claim them!!!

So if you have an achievement big or small please post it here as we would all love to hear about it:D

Love Mini xxx

I've just (about 10 minutes ago) managed to get into a pair of knee high boots!!! thats one of my major aims personally. I hated never being able to just go into a shop and buy some.

1) bra size gone down
2) shoe size down
3) lost 27.5 inches all over
4) started exercising

These to me are big achievements

Sonkie

Hi Sonkie,

Exercising!!! Well done and it does make a difference but don't over do it too much:)

27.5 inches!!! That is fantastic:)

Down a shoe size!!! We forget that our feet get big as well!!!:rolleyes:

When you see it written down it looks really great, well done you:D

Love Mini xxx

I've just (about 10 minutes ago) managed to get into a pair of knee high boots!!! thats one of my major aims personally. I hated never being able to just go into a shop and buy some.

Hi Kati,

That is fab, knee high boots:)

Well done, I feel so many can relate to how good it must feel being able to just walk in off the street and find knee high boots to fit.

Well done you:)

Love Mini xxx

Thank you mini I am not going to mad with the exercise, just using my stepper and building it up gradually, Im not allowed to do much exercise anyway as I have a big umbilical hernia which has recurred from 8 yrs ago.
Another reason for my dieting to get it operated on.

Sonkie

Hi Kati,

That is fab, knee high boots:)

Well done, I feel so many can relate to how good it must feel being able to just walk in off the street and find knee high boots to fit.

Well done you:)

Love Mini xxx

Thanks it's just annoying that I had to get down to a size 10 to 12 to be able to get into them! yet I have a friend who is a 16 and she has no trouble getting into them anywhere.

Thanks it's just annoying that I had to get down to a size 10 to 12 to be able to get into them! yet I have a friend who is a 16 and she has no trouble getting into them anywhere.

My calves are big and strong from carrying me around so it will take a few more stone before I get itno a pair.

Well your in them now and that is the main thing:)

Enjoy:D

Love Mini xxx

Thank you mini I am not going to mad with the exercise, just using my stepper and building it up gradually, Im not allowed to do much exercise anyway as I have a big umbilical hernia which has recurred from 8 yrs ago.
Another reason for my dieting to get it operated on.

Sonkie

Hi Sonkie,

Wise woman:)

Don't know much about an umbilical hernia, but my husband has an operation many moons ago for one lower down:eek:

He has never complained since but makes sure not to life anything too heavy.

Love Mini xxx

What a FAB idea for a thread :D

Well....here's my wee list...

• I was 17st 3 in May/June 2006 and am now 12stone 7lbs !!! - total loss of 4stone 10lbs :D
  • Can now wear all of the lovely clothes in my wardrobe (sizes 12 / 14) :D
  • am back swimming again...which I LOVE !!:D
  • my self confidence is (finally)starting to return :D
that's it for now...I do have a couple of photos which I'll attempt to upload at some point....

Debz
xx

AS of this weeks weigh in I am 40lbs down......that 25% into my journey. (after 6 weeks)

I am three dress sizes down on top and 2.5 (nearly 3) on the bottom. DH and I and my mum walked a good bit today and I didn't even realise it.........instead of my usual huffing and puffing.....
I can run up and down the stairs........
I have knee high boots and I feel fab.

x

Bettyboo

What a FAB idea for a thread :D

Well....here's my wee list...

• I was 17st 3 in May/June 2006 and am now 12stone 7lbs !!! - total loss of 4stone 10lbs :D
  • Can now wear all of the lovely clothes in my wardrobe (sizes 12 / 14) :D
  • am back swimming again...which I LOVE !!:D
  • my self confidence is (finally)starting to return :D
that's it for now...I do have a couple of photos which I'll attempt to upload at some point....

Debz
xx

Hi Debz,

It is amazing to see all of your wonderful achievement written down.

Out of interest how many weeks does that work out at???

Love Mini xxx

AS of this weeks weigh in I am 40lbs down......that 25% into my journey. (after 6 weeks)

I am three dress sizes down on top and 2.5 (nearly 3) on the bottom. DH and I and my mum walked a good bit today and I didn't even realise it.........instead of my usual huffing and puffing.....
I can run up and down the stairs........
I have knee high boots and I feel fab.

x

Bettyboo

Bettyboo!

1/4 of the way there and your running up and down the stairs and wearing knee high boots:eek: Lucky you:)

Three dress sizes, that is brill!!!

Love Mini xxx

Mine is my daughter of 20 asked to borrow my fleece tonight, my daughter who is a size 12 wanted my medium fleece to go out in omg my daughter asked to borrow something from me :):):)

Yes, you know your back in the land of fashion when someone once again asks to borrow your clothes!!!

Your a yummy mummy:D

Nice one Sam:)

Love Mini xxx

Its not a biggy but....................11 days been on 790. longest EVER on diet.
not a mile stone,more like a yard stone...but i am still motivated..

Hello!

Sharing my achievements...
  • In Malta at the moment visiting my family and have just come back from a big family meet up and everyone immeditely told me that I must have lost loads of weight (I've only lost ten pounds since I last saw them in October). Feels fab.
  • I am doing the GI diet and when following it I feel amazing - excellent energy levels and I really do believe that my eating habits have changed - I want to stick the style of eating FOREVER. I'm not saying that I don't occasionally want to eat some naughty stuff, but I fully intend to eat low GI for the majority of the time - for the rest of my life.
  • I started the GI diet in Sept, starting weight 14.5. My current weigh is 12.9.:D :D I'm still a way from my goal of 9 stone, but I KNOW I WILL GET THERE.
  • I have lost 5 inches off my waist, 3 inches off my bust and hips.
  • I am now size 18 and the proud owner of lots new size 18 clothes from Qs and Primark ;)
Anyway thats it for now.

Well done to everyone else for their achievements and mini this was a great idea!

Luv CC xx xx xx xx

Its not a biggy but....................11 days been on 790. longest EVER on diet.
not a mile stone,more like a yard stone...but i am still motivated..

June!

I think so many of us can empathize with you here!

11 days done is a wonderful achievement. I am so happy for you:)

Love Mini xxx

Hello!

Sharing my achievements...
  • In Malta at the moment visiting my family and have just come back from a big family meet up and everyone immeditely told me that I must have lost loads of weight (I've only lost ten pounds since I last saw them in October). Feels fab.
  • I am doing the GI diet and when following it I feel amazing - excellent energy levels and I really do believe that my eating habits have changed - I want to stick the style of eating FOREVER. I'm not saying that I don't occasionally want to eat some naughty stuff, but I fully intend to eat low GI for the majority of the time - for the rest of my life.
  • I started the GI diet in Sept, starting weight 14.5. My current weigh is 12.9.:D :D I'm still a way from my goal of 9 stone, but I KNOW I WILL GET THERE.
  • I have lost 5 inches off my waist, 3 inches off my bust and hips.
  • I am now size 18 and the proud owner of lots new size 18 clothes from Qs and Primark ;)
Anyway thats it for now.

Well done to everyone else for their achievements and mini this was a great idea!

Luv CC xx xx xx xx

Hi CC,

You have a lot of good achievements there for sure.

I think the reason that they see the difference more is that I have noticed that the skin does 'snap' back into shape as time goes on, so you can look a lot slimmer for losing 10lbs. now than perhaps earlier on when you lost more than that but the skin was not as toned.

I am very interested in doing the GI diet myself once at goal, so I will be looking for hints and tips to keep me on track.

Primark are very small fitting and I find their size 18's more like size 16's? Or is this just me making excuses for myself:rolleyes:

Hope the weather is warm over there in Malta?

Well done CC.

Love Mini xxx

Back