• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ€βšΎβš½ Emojis and more.. Read more

Claim and Shout Your Achievements!!!

AliGal

Rebooting - with vlcd, vegetables and more
S: 21st11lb C: 17st9.2lb G: 15st6lb BMI: 39.9 Loss: 4st1.8lb(18.95%)
My achievements

As of last week I no longer need a crutch to walk!

I lost 2 stone in a month 😱
And by next week (I'm calling it!) I'll have lost 3st! (6 week total)πŸ‘Έ
Wow! I hadn't seen you've dumped a crutch! Brilliant.

My achievement - starting again (before I got back to my original starting weight) and getting into the teens again. I was worried I wouldn't be able to stay on track. But I am doing great - even when looking after my 90 year old mum and cooking for her this weekend, and being with my sister & bro in law yesterday & tonight. they are frying chicken thighs right now for curry. And sharing a drink with my mum. And I am happily drinking water and will have a cucumber, celery and endive salad with a little olive oil, salt, pepper and lemon when they eat plus my shake. It's funny. I have some savory sachets but no non stick pan or microwave so can't cook it. And I don't mind. Just happy to be slinking on down into the 19s.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 15st8.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st7.5lb(13.98%)
Wow! I hadn't seen you've dumped a crutch! Brilliant.

My achievement - starting again (before I got back to my original starting weight) and getting into the teens again. I was worried I wouldn't be able to stay on track. But I am doing great - even when looking after my 90 year old mum and cooking for her this weekend, and being with my sister & bro in law yesterday & tonight. they are frying chicken thighs right now for curry. And sharing a drink with my mum. And I am happily drinking water and will have a cucumber, celery and endive salad with a little olive oil, salt, pepper and lemon when they eat plus my shake. It's funny. I have some savory sachets but no non stick pan or microwave so can't cook it. And I don't mind. Just happy to be slinking on down into the 19s.
Congratulations getting into the teens!

AliGal

Rebooting - with vlcd, vegetables and more
S: 21st11lb C: 17st9.2lb G: 15st6lb BMI: 39.9 Loss: 4st1.8lb(18.95%)
Walking upstairs step after step, instead of left leg first onto each tread!!