• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Claim and Shout Your Achievements!!!

AliGal

Lazy keto and IF
S: 21st11lb C: 19st12.8lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 45 Loss: 1st12.2lb(8.59%)
My achievements

As of last week I no longer need a crutch to walk!

I lost 2 stone in a month 😱
And by next week (I'm calling it!) I'll have lost 3st! (6 week total)👸
Wow! I hadn't seen you've dumped a crutch! Brilliant.

My achievement - starting again (before I got back to my original starting weight) and getting into the teens again. I was worried I wouldn't be able to stay on track. But I am doing great - even when looking after my 90 year old mum and cooking for her this weekend, and being with my sister & bro in law yesterday & tonight. they are frying chicken thighs right now for curry. And sharing a drink with my mum. And I am happily drinking water and will have a cucumber, celery and endive salad with a little olive oil, salt, pepper and lemon when they eat plus my shake. It's funny. I have some savory sachets but no non stick pan or microwave so can't cook it. And I don't mind. Just happy to be slinking on down into the 19s.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 17st6.5lb G: 12st2lb Loss: 0st9.5lb(3.74%)
Wow! I hadn't seen you've dumped a crutch! Brilliant.

My achievement - starting again (before I got back to my original starting weight) and getting into the teens again. I was worried I wouldn't be able to stay on track. But I am doing great - even when looking after my 90 year old mum and cooking for her this weekend, and being with my sister & bro in law yesterday & tonight. they are frying chicken thighs right now for curry. And sharing a drink with my mum. And I am happily drinking water and will have a cucumber, celery and endive salad with a little olive oil, salt, pepper and lemon when they eat plus my shake. It's funny. I have some savory sachets but no non stick pan or microwave so can't cook it. And I don't mind. Just happy to be slinking on down into the 19s.
Congratulations getting into the teens!

AliGal

Lazy keto and IF
S: 21st11lb C: 19st12.8lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 45 Loss: 1st12.2lb(8.59%)
Walking upstairs step after step, instead of left leg first onto each tread!!

benji.the.giant

My achievements

(Mon 25th june)1- 16.5lbs
(Sat 7th July)2- 5lbs
(Sat 14th july)3- 3.5lbs
(Mon 16th july)4- 3.5lbs
(Wed 25th july)5- 9lbs

As of last week I no longer need a crutch to walk!

I lost 2 stone in a month 😱
And by next week (I'm calling it!) I'll have lost 3st! (6 week total)👸
Wow great achievements! Congrats! :classic_smile: I'm just starting out and was looking for some motivation in the success stories. It's working, haha :classic_big_grin:

Cornish_maid

S: 16st9.5lb C: 16st9.5lb G: 12st0.0lb BMI: 37.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
AS of this weeks weigh in I am 40lbs down......that 25% into my journey. (after 6 weeks)

I am three dress sizes down on top and 2.5 (nearly 3) on the bottom. DH and I and my mum walked a good bit today and I didn't even realise it.........instead of my usual huffing and puffing.....
I can run up and down the stairs........
I have knee high boots and I feel fab.

x

Bettyboo

40lb In 6 weeks, please tell me your secret 💗