Claim and Shout Your Achievements!!!

My achievements

As of last week I no longer need a crutch to walk!

I lost 2 stone in a month 😱
And by next week (I'm calling it!) I'll have lost 3st! (6 week total)👸

Wow! I hadn't seen you've dumped a crutch! Brilliant.

My achievement - starting again (before I got back to my original starting weight) and getting into the teens again. I was worried I wouldn't be able to stay on track. But I am doing great - even when looking after my 90 year old mum and cooking for her this weekend, and being with my sister & bro in law yesterday & tonight. they are frying chicken thighs right now for curry. And sharing a drink with my mum. And I am happily drinking water and will have a cucumber, celery and endive salad with a little olive oil, salt, pepper and lemon when they eat plus my shake. It's funny. I have some savory sachets but no non stick pan or microwave so can't cook it. And I don't mind. Just happy to be slinking on down into the 19s.

Wow! I hadn't seen you've dumped a crutch! Brilliant.

My achievement - starting again (before I got back to my original starting weight) and getting into the teens again. I was worried I wouldn't be able to stay on track. But I am doing great - even when looking after my 90 year old mum and cooking for her this weekend, and being with my sister & bro in law yesterday & tonight. they are frying chicken thighs right now for curry. And sharing a drink with my mum. And I am happily drinking water and will have a cucumber, celery and endive salad with a little olive oil, salt, pepper and lemon when they eat plus my shake. It's funny. I have some savory sachets but no non stick pan or microwave so can't cook it. And I don't mind. Just happy to be slinking on down into the 19s.
Congratulations getting into the teens!

Walking upstairs step after step, instead of left leg first onto each tread!!

My achievements

(Mon 25th june)1- 16.5lbs
(Sat 7th July)2- 5lbs
(Sat 14th july)3- 3.5lbs
(Mon 16th july)4- 3.5lbs
(Wed 25th july)5- 9lbs

As of last week I no longer need a crutch to walk!

I lost 2 stone in a month 😱
And by next week (I'm calling it!) I'll have lost 3st! (6 week total)👸

Wow great achievements! Congrats! :classic_smile: I'm just starting out and was looking for some motivation in the success stories. It's working, haha :classic_big_grin:

AS of this weeks weigh in I am 40lbs down......that 25% into my journey. (after 6 weeks)

I am three dress sizes down on top and 2.5 (nearly 3) on the bottom. DH and I and my mum walked a good bit today and I didn't even realise it.........instead of my usual huffing and puffing.....
I can run up and down the stairs........
I have knee high boots and I feel fab.

x

Bettyboo

40lb In 6 weeks, please tell me your secret 💗

I’m on week 14 going into 15 and I’m 2st 12 down! I’m hoping today (as it’s now past midnight) that I’ll get my 3 stone award. I’ve done SW in the past and always given up because my head wasn’t in it. Well this time I am NOT giving up, I’m going to smash it ☺️

Back