Claim and Shout Your Achievements!!!

My achievment is getting to a target weight at long last after dreaming about it for years!!!!!!!!!!

I cant believe that I still wake up slim, and that something I dreamt about for years has happened.

x

My achievements are:

Going from a size 18 to a 14
Being almost halfway thru my weightloss journey (I am 2lb off having lost 3 stone!)
Being able to run about like a mad thing with my daughter
Being able to have fab nights out without getting hammered because I am so much more confident now
Getting lots of compliments from people on how I look
Being smaller than I have been in years
Being able to look in the mirror and not be absolutely horrified at the body staring back at me

My achievment is getting to a target weight at long last after dreaming about it for years!!!!!!!!!!

I cant believe that I still wake up slim, and that something I dreamt about for years has happened.

x

Hi Vicky,

I am still dreaming and look so forward to waking up slim:)

Brill achievement getting to target and you have done it!!!

Your an inspiration to us all!

Love Mini xxx

My achievements are:

Going from a size 18 to a 14
Being almost halfway thru my weightloss journey (I am 2lb off having lost 3 stone!)
Being able to run about like a mad thing with my daughter
Being able to have fab nights out without getting hammered because I am so much more confident now
Getting lots of compliments from people on how I look
Being smaller than I have been in years
Being able to look in the mirror and not be absolutely horrified at the body staring back at me

Hi Kazz,

The one that hits me reading your long list of wonderful achievements is being able to run about like a mad with your daughter!

That is just priceless:)

It is so heart warming:)

Also, imagine to be able to say...half way there!!!

Absolutely wonderful.

Love Mini xxx

Thanx Mini!! Running about like a mad thing is all I seem to do...when we leave the apartment in the mornings we have races to the car, races from the car to the school and from the school to the apartment!! Even on friday night I was running about like a mad thing in my killer heels!!

In case I havent mentioned before...I love CD!!!

Hi Kazz,

I was going to post tomorrow...

But for this week so far I have managed six full days of SSing, nearly seven...:)

Love Mini xxx

Thats ace mini!! Hopefully you will be able to keep it up and the last 2 stone will be gone in no time hun!!

You have one other fantastic achievement that I definately know of....

Creating this site which I know has helped me enormously and has also helped countless other people!! You should be very proud of that!!

Hi Kazz,

I was going to post tomorrow...

But for this week so far I have managed six full days of SSing, nearly seven...:)

Love Mini xxx
come on mini, you just go for it x

Thank you so much Kazz for your kind words as they do mean ever so much.

The two stone on the weight tracker is my first goal on the second phase of my weight loss journey.

All in all I have another four stone to get to nine and I will see from there how I look.

I have given myself 19 weeks to shift four stone.:)

So each day is an achievement and a step in the right direction.

When you hear old vlcd timers say first time round is the magic time...they are so right.

Love Mini xxx

Mini, I am sure you are able to do it!!

Old VLCD timers are right though about the first time being magic...I havent stopped doing CD, but have had a couple of blips and I just wish I hadnt!! Saying that, I am determined to see this thing thru!!!

Running about like a mad thing with Chloe just isnt enuf....I wanna be out on the bikes and rollerblades with her too!!!!

Five stone gone in less than 5 month!!! Lost 4.4 lbs on 3 rd week of Management this week to acheive my 5 stone goal

I am now in the elevens!!

My outer body looks what I used to think that my inner body (and mind) used to feel instead of the 40+ body I used to have. PS I am only 33. Someone said last week I looked 25 !!!!

When I said to some ladies jokingly that they would have to breathe in when going into small toilet cubicle on Friday. I was told " its alright for someone like you". They were discussing the size of the toilets before I made the comment

Mini, I am sure you are able to do it!!

Old VLCD timers are right though about the first time being magic...I havent stopped doing CD, but have had a couple of blips and I just wish I hadnt!! Saying that, I am determined to see this thing thru!!!

Running about like a mad thing with Chloe just isnt enuf....I wanna be out on the bikes and rollerblades with her too!!!!
Kazz rollerblades!!!

Vicky is already out on hers...don't think I will be trying that but then never say never.

I do happen to own a lovely mountain bike that needs to be used more, it will go on my list of New Year resolutions!!!

I do also feel determination this weather and knowing how it can leave me so quickly I am taking it one step at a time.

Well done Kazz for nothing letting a blip going any further...

Love Mini xxx

Five stone gone in less than 5 month!!! Lost 4.4 lbs on 3 rd week of Management this week to acheive my 5 stone goal

I am now in the elevens!!

My outer body looks what I used to think that my inner body (and mind) used to feel instead of the 40+ body I used to have. PS I am only 33. Someone said last week I looked 25 !!!!

When I said to some ladies jokingly that they would have to breathe in when going into small toilet cubicle on Friday. I was told " its alright for someone like you". They were discussing the size of the toilets before I made the comment

It must feel wondrful to be thought of as slim:)

What a lovely compliment 25!!! Mind you 33 is very young also from where I am.

I am looking at your weight tracker and it looks good with no more weight to lose...and your santa sock! That is class:)

Congrats' on your five stone weight loss, that is awesome.

Love Mini xxx

Well done everyone! I love reading about how well everyone's doing on their diets (and Mini! 7 days SS'ing! Woohoo!! :D )

Mine are:

• Lost 116 lbs (8 st 4 lbs) in just under 10 months to get to my target weight - from 18 st 9 lbs to 10 st 5 lbs.
  • Inch loss: Bust - 10"; Waist - 12"; Hips - 20"; Thighs - 9"; Upper arms - 6"
  • Reduced dress size from 22/24 to size 12
And I get told I look younger now than I did 10 months ago! Yippeee!! :D

Thanks Lena!

You've done brilliantly too :D

Good these diets aren't they? :rolleyes:

Oh - and I completely agree with you about the 'buffer zone'. I'm more than happy around the 11 - 11 1/2 stone mark, so I've got some leeway over Xmas :)

Hi Debz,

It is amazing to see all of your wonderful achievement written down.

Out of interest how many weeks does that work out at???

Love Mini xxx

Hiya Mini - thanx for your encouragement (as always ! ;) )

I've been on Cambridge for 17weeks now (started 19th August 06 at 16st 8lbs :eek: )...but I'd lost a few pounds with just 'cutting down' on rubbish before that...so 57lbs lost on CD in 17weeks...not as mega fast as some others..but I'm DEEEEELIGHTED.....:D

have a fab day missus...catch ya later !

love

Debz
xx

Back