claira07 restart diary 6/4/10

claira07

needs a real kick in the
hello everyone,
i am trying to get myself ready to restart cd on tuesday, i started this morning with a tetra and 1 1/2 litres of water then gave in and had tuna veg and cottage cheese. so havent done bad but always seem to find an excuse for food.
i am wanting to do ss from tues.
last year i lost 5 st on cd in 4 months. but was very busty at a 30jj-k and didnt feel good at a size 12. i have now had a breast reduction and down to about an E cup. but back upto a 16-18. and gained 2st 11lb. as i went back to old habits instead of using the plans correctly. so now want to loose 5-6st by september.
sorry to ramble but given my brief history of cd. i will try to post daily any support welcome xx

Hey, good luck with your restart, I hope you succeed in your mission :)

Hi claira07,

Thanks for your message on my post earlier..

I'm starting again tomorrow so we can keep each other in line - you done really well last year and you have only put some of the weight back on - so your not starting from square one again.. We can do it lol

Let me know how you get on!

thanks both of you, jan thats nearly 2 st gone already, and foo not much to go for you, i think i'll go to my friends for the day on tue and stay with her for the night. i cant help myself to her fridge, so more chance of me behaving lol, once i get past the first few days i will be buzzing im sure xx

You'll be fine!!!!

You done WELL before didnt you ;) ya part of the old crowd here and there are loads of us who remember you!!!!!

You'll be a true success before long dont you worry xxxxx

bless thankyou xxx

good luck with your restart claira, i remember you from before, you started around the same time as me, you did so well before and i know you can do it again x

tried to low carb today and failed. so it will have to be in at the deep end tomorrow. 3 tetras, and my water. staying with a friend for 1st night so that i cant pick at anything. going away on the 19th april and intend to ss whilst away, only 5 days in devon so should be easy enough. and want to loose as close to a stone before i go as possible. x
thanks for all your support xx

Good luck. I hope your restart is going well today. I've restarted today too, can't wait to get into ketosis.

thanks girls, we can all help motivate eachother, im on day 2 , hungry but enjoying it sofar xx

hello all, im on dayt three and going ok so far, hope everyone is doing good xx

same as me claira so lets motivate each other felt pure and utter **** this morn but what can we do after tom hoepfully will have more energy, lets keep it up

i find i get more energy, wake up earlier, and actually enjoy housework. i get a kind of eauphoria (probably spelt wrong)
but only when i get into it properly.
i go away on 19th so really want to get as much as possible done by then x

best of luck claria we both started at 203lbs in 11 days you should have a good bit off:D

best of luck claria we both started at 203lbs in 11 days you should have a good bit off:D

thanks fingers crossed,
how tall are you, if you dont mind me asking im 5'4 starting at 203, but not really sure where im going to end up, between 8st 10 and 10st 7 somewhere lol
hopefully

thanks fingers crossed,
how tall are you, if you dont mind me asking im 5'4 starting at 203, but not really sure where im going to end up, between 8st 10 and 10st 7 somewhere lol
hopefully

i am 5ft 6 i am sure you will know once you feel comfy when i was 11st 7 i was a size 12

Back