claira07 restart diary 6/4/10

Hi hunni! I've been looking for your diary and now I've found it!

How are you doing?

I'm on preparation at the mo....low carbing and trying 2CD meals and a small meal....so excited to start the plan properly on Tuesday. But I'm HUGE with SO much to lose so need to wait for my doctors signature.

Hope your little one is behaving and giving you some rest! My little one is 14 months and a right little madam! My niece was the same with the 'hands down the nappy and rub on the Walls trick' my sister used to be in tears! She has grown out of it now tho, only lasted a few weeks so there IS hope for you! Lol!

Good luck with the plan over the weekend Hun xx

thanks, i am waiting to see a pediatrician, my little boy has a senco(special educational needs co ordinator) in nursery, and sees a cahms worker, he is a real handful, we have been to parenting classes, nothing works, he is very clever for his age, and everything he does is bad behaviour but he see's reason for all his actions, he cant make friends easily and doesnt mix well with children, and seeks approval from adults although doesnt listen to any commands. he is very clumsy, and likes order. he is extremely articulate, and speaks to other children like he is an adult, we have had concerns for a while that he may have aspergers or some form of mild autism. although i hope he hasnt, it would help us understand what is wrong, instead of me feeling like a really rubbish parent....
sorry to tell all, but it makes me feel better getting it off my chest.
xx

claira im sutain you are not a rubbish parent i work with special needs kiddies, love them hard work yes but great.!!

Have a good day hunnie.x

Hey hunni,

I know what its like working/living with special needs, I'm a primary school teacher so have had quite a lot of experience there and my nephew (who is 8 and lives with us) is Aspergers. Don't think it's anything you've done and also, don't be ashamed of him or the condition, they're special little children, and like you said, mostly always highly intelligent. It IS more of a social dis-order, where they find it hard to make friends/play in groups, but if it IS that he's diagnosed with he'll be fine hun, if you ever need to chat just message me xxxx

Morning hunni, hope you're OK??

We're missing you!! Don't stay away for too long!!

xxxx

hello girls, i fell off too.
had a good w/e with charlie though, and he used the toilet 5 times yesterday, so i need to keep busy with that today, ate a whole loaf of granary bread with butter yesterday, feel very sick today, and bbq and booze over w/e. so i am determined today, and feel way to yukky to stomache anything other than shakes.
been out and painted my little boys garden house/shed this morning whilst hes at nursery, so trying to keep busy.
my computer has a virus, so on and off until its sorted, mised you all xx

Hiya hunni

Glad to see you back and well done on the toilet training - fantastic !!

My boys have never ever used a potty which was a bit difficult at the time but it got them dry in a much shorter time
Must admit I don't envy you

I woke up this morning in much the same state as you - wishing for my first shake of the day - I had some lovely uncut bread and butter yesterday with some smoked salmon which was yummy but to be honest I am sick to the back teeth of food so hopefully ketosis will be easy to get into this week

Have a great day hunni and boo to the virus !!

Claira we're missing you!!!

Come back!

xxxx

Yes, I second that!! Come back Claira!! We still wanna chat to you whether youre back on the CD-train or not!!

Mad Ferret - do you have a diary??

xxxx

Back