ClaireCat: trials and tribulations

Yeah didn't even think about raining this morning before I got to work. It's pissin down now mind you, but I've got my fingers crossed that it stops by 5! Lol

Morning Claire, peeing down here at the moment love

Afternoon Claire, how are you doing?
Xx

Hey Katie, I'm not bad. Was going to lose the rag earlier on at work, but its all over with and I'm off for the weekend. Happy days.

Hoping to lose 3 1/4lbs tomorrow at my WI and that would round me up to my first stone lost. So keeping my fingers crossed.

Half of me wants to go and eat real food to celebrate, and the other half thinks I probably shouldnt. But the first half still thinks its a good idea beause, as Dr Pepper once said "whats the worst that can happen?!"

5lbs off!!!!:party0049:

So that means I've lost 1 stone 1 3/4lbs in 3 weeks!!!!!:woohoo:

:talk017:

When did u start back on Exante?

I ate an indian takeaway for dinner. I must try to remember that I'm not a dog, and shouldn't reward myself with food. :(

Nope, definite human trait, and always started by our parents so we are conditioned from very early on - it is just stopping it that is the problem!!!

I started back on Exante on Wed just gone so only on day 5 - and somehow I have managed not to get on the scales since Wednesday morning..................fecking amazing!!! Looking forward to getting on them this Wed coming :)

Well done Bren. I'm almost permanently attached to my scales! lol!

Oh WOW Claire... Amazing loss!!! I'm dead chuffed for you!!! Another pillar of willpower!!! Brilliant! Hugs xxx

Well done Claire - great to hear it's working:D
Xx

Morning, great stuff Claire, well done love!

Morning skinny Claire ... how's it going?? :) xx

Hah! Skinny! I wouldn't go that far. I'm back down to the weight I was in November before I started eating everything I could find! Lol! I can now fit back into my size 16 trousers without having to squeeze it all in! No fold over for me Pmsl! :p

But yeah I'm good thanks. Just on my way to work. Jan is the worst month of the year and I'm really looking forward to Feb!

Morning Claire, you're on your way down again then love :)

Back