Clairedebears weight loss story!

clairedebear

clairedebeardekins
Hey!

I have decided to start this weight thread to give me some motivation to stay on track!

First weigh in 12 stone 5.5 pounsds, I am hoping to see a loss of 4 pounds in my first week! First goal is to lose a stone!

Wish me luck everyone!

I followed a green day today!

Breakfast:
28g Branflakes HEB
250ml of semi-skimmed milk HEA
Banana

Snack: Apple

Lunch/Dinner:
Baked potatoe with baked beans
+ 28g of chedder cheese HEB

Snack: Muller light yogurt!

Dont think that i did too badly today!

Really need to start upping the exercise!

Wish me luck for tomorrow!

Hey bayside! No i haven't done slimming world before. I was always a weight watchers girl! I did loose weight with them but always put it back on! I am enjoying slimming world so far! You can have cheese! I love cheese!

did you have two baked potatoes?

Are you going to have any syns? SW is great cos you can eat loads of food. good luck.

Hey bayside! No i haven't done slimming world before. I was always a weight watchers girl! I did loose weight with them but always put it back on! I am enjoying slimming world so far! You can have cheese! I love cheese!

oh i love cheese too! have just about got out of the habit of slicing great chunks to nibble on whilst grating it !! miss that:(

I had a teaspoon of olive oil (for the baked potatoes) which i forgot to syn, but its two syns so not too bad! t

I made two baked potatoes but my sister took the other one!

I cant wait until monday when i get weighed in, big block of brie sitting in the fridge which i am going to get stuck into! lovely!

Well done one your weight loss so far! How long has it taken you?

Just figured out that i can have 28g of brie as a HEB! Am away to devour!

i started on March 4th and it's been going pretty well, only gained 1lb once (still don't know why on that week!)
it's a great plan but the willpower does drift a bit at times:)

If you can, try to eat at least 5 syns a day cos you may need to cut back later when near target.

Hope you lose your 4lbs this week, I lost 3.5 in my first week.

That brie was lovely! Thank you for the advice! What is your normal green/red day?

i always do green days as i don't eat meat and i love pasta, potatoes and rice:)
I usually use at least one of my healthy extras on cheese. I often have a feta cheese salad for lunch. Yum!!!

Feta cheese salad brilliant idea, will have to try it! Do you eat Quorn? I tried the chicken fillets thought they were disgusting!

yes i do eat quorn a lot. tend to use the mince or chicken style pieces as they take on the taste of whatever you are making- great for loads of meals eg shepherds pie, curries, pasta sauces etc, and cos they're free on green you can eat quorn with potato, pasta and rice too:)
The plain fillets are ok, i used to eat them with a roast dinner, baked with either honey and mustard or with white wine and thyme (cooked in foil). Would have to syn those now:(

I eat the quorn sausages and burgers too as they're free.

Food for today...

Breakfast:
28g of Branflakes HEB
250ml of semi-skimmed milk HEA
Banana

Lunch:
Baked potato (olive oil 1/2 teapsoon 1syn)
Tuna HEB
Tablespoon of light mayo 2 syns
side garnish; pepper, tomatoe, beetroot, pickled onions (yummy)!

Dinner: Vegetable curry with rice (3syns)

No exericse today really need to work on that will see how well i do with weigh in on Monday and will take it from there.

Sunday dinner tomorrow so i am definatly having a red day!

I am so annoyed at my boyfriend the rice i had with my dinner last night he bought from an indian :( i am so worried about weigh in tomorrow :(

Weigh in day, well i lost 6 pounds I am so pleased :) i am now 11 stone 13.5 pounds! Hopefully i can keep the momentum going for another week! Going to have a day off now, gives my metabolism a boost, also means i dont get bored!
Good luck everyone
Claire

I ate like a pig yesterday and i really didnt enjoy it, felt guilty the whole time, but back to the grindstone! I was very good exercise wise yesterday, took the dog for two long walks and did an exercise video for half and hour- definatly feeling it in my shoulders today!

Working 2-10 today so wont get much exercise done, but i am going to make up for it tomorrow, or maybed i will walk to work, i'll see.

Made myself a fruit smoothie for my breakfast this morning, it was lovely and syn free :)

Smoothie, 9 strawberries, Mullerlight yogurt and a banana, blitzed until smooth, it was lovely :)

Hopefully i will have a successful day today

Claire :)

Strange end to the day, dont know how successful i was tbh!

Lunch:
Baked potato and baked beans with 56g of cheese HEA x2
1/2 teaspoon of oil 1 syn

Dinner:
Prawns HEB, pasta,tomatoes, balsmaic vinegar, and tablespoon of olive oil 6 syns

Snack: X2 light triangles 3 syns

Wasn't a good day syns wise but at least i didnt go over!

Have seriously fallen off the wagon these past two days, I have three days to reign it in!
Weather has just been so nice :(
Hopefully i will maintain on Monday
Claire

Plan to maintain will not happen have seriously fallen off the wagon! Exercise has been good though- starting again tomorrow as they say!
Claire

Back