Clairedebears weight loss story!

I am finding it very hard to remain "on track" I just love my food to much :( and i am slacking with my exercise.

However i am determined to do well these next four days and i will go to slimming world on monday! I will not try to be good i WILL be good!

Having a red day today good luck everyone!

Just been having a nosey at your diary Claire ~ you CAN do it hunny, just keep positive and as Bay said you are nearly at your first stone mark! Make sure you eat enough syns though as it will give you something to cut back on if your weight loss hits a plateau, I have 84-91 weekly. Good luck with your WI on monday xx

Well I have decided to resurrect my online diary! I started a new class and it is ten times better than my old one, leader is nice and it is much more organised!
I have lost over a stone so far, next challenge is to get my one and a half stone award and to up my exercise!

I have recently lost motivation so I am trying to get my mojo back!

Wish me luck
Claire

Decided to start writing on this again! Managed to get my stone and a half award yay! But didnt quite make my next goal of losing 1 stone 10 pounds before my bday! Not the end of the world! Plan is to maintain for christmas and then straight back on the wagon! Ultimate challenge is to be ten stone - weight i was the first time my mummy made me join a slimming club!

Wish me luck

Claire

I seriously cannot stop eating!!!!! There is so much crap in the house due to my birthday and christmas :( I can feel myself getting fatter - i already look the size of a house so it is not good!

WILL BE GOOD FROM TOMORROW! (mummy has agreed with me that if she sees me eating anything bad she will beat me lol!)

Wish me luck for tomorrow

Claire

good luck for tomorrow Claire. I know how you are feeling; it's tricky to avoid those munchies at this time of year. Try to keep busy and away from those snacks:)

Looking through my old thread and found this - times haven't changed still your typical yo-yo dieter! I did mange to get down to my lowest recorded weight of 10 stone 9 pounds - 2 stone lost - I was combining weight training, Intermittent Fasting and slimming world principles and then disaster struck and I badly broke my foot! After 5 long months I am back to work this tuesday :S very nervous but 6 weeks and I am off again - I am a teacher :) lol

I have just started going out with a new guy and he is lovely but he doesn't like what he calls 'big units' :/ I don't want to lose him so I am determined to stick with it and lose weight and tone up once again! Weigh in day is going to be on Tuesday but unfortunately cannot go this week! Back on the bandwagon - follow the plan - spinning classes - gillian's 30 day shred and plenty of water - how hard can it be?

Restart weight: 11 stone 2
week one: -3 pounds, 10 stone 13
week two: missed
week three:
week four:

Looking at my last message I am disgusted at myself - 'Big Units,' 'Don't want to lose him,' the guy was horrible and manipulative - so glad I ended up losing him! ASSHOLE! Ended up going out with another guy not that long after him - he is brilliant - would marry him and have his babies ha ha (Don't think he feels the same way about me though!
Boooooo!!! :(

I am feeling uncomfortable in myself - not very attractive - if I don't love myself - how can I expect him to love me right?! So its a month until my 26th birthday would love to lose a half a stone between now and then - if I am focused with exercise and with my food I think thats more than possible!

Here is my plan:

(1) Following slimming world principles - Extra Easy Plan - plenty of fruit , veg and lean meat!
(2) Exercise everyday:

Monday - Aqua jogging
Tuesday - 45 min spin
Wednesday - Aqua jogging
Thursday - 60 min spin (Might take this day off - will see how tired I am) - will take the dog out for a walk regardless
Friday - 60 min spin
Saturday - 60 min spin
Sunday - 60 min spin

(3) 2 litres of water each day

(4) Fast for 14 hours a day - breakfast 6am-6.30, Dinner after 8.30pm small snack before I go to bed!

(5) Track my food!! This is very important!

I am weighing in again on Tuesday to get my official starting weight - so hopefully I will achieve my first loss on the 20th of November - my mums birthday!

I am gonna check in every day to tell how I am geting on!

Heres to a successful couple of weeks :D

Back