<<**}}} claire's cambridge diary {{{**>>

Last edited:
Have been awol

Have been awol, sorry!! Decided to wait to start on 28th. All was going well but the consultant I was with was awful, just offering no support, so ive decided to go back to the lovely consultant I started out with first time round! Anyhow, will enjoy xmas gluttony then back to being a cd badass on Dec 28th hee hee! Excited!

Hey you. Welcome back ... you were missed!

Good luck for the 28th. Hopefully with a supportive consultant behind you (and all your friends on here), you'll get back into it in no time at all.

Enjoy your badass couple of weeks (I'm well jel!!!)

Sam x

Thanks m'dear! Im a bit gutted cos I was doing well but I know it just wasnt gunna work, the guy literally took 5 mins to do my whole first appointment and wasnt replying to my texts etc. Just need someone a bit more supportive behind me :) looking forward to seeing Catherine again!

Hey hun!

Totally think you are making the right decision, you need your consultant to be there to support you! xx

Hey chicks!! Looking forward to restarting on the 28th :) had a rough few days as my boys been in hospital. He has a respiratory virus called rsv, and has had to be in a drip since Monday :-( hes fine though and should be home tomorrow. He gave us a real fright on Monday, he went all white, and his lips were the same colour as his face, his temp was 39.9 degrees and his yesterday was 213 (normal for him is between 90 and 110) scared the sh!t outta me, but just so pleased hes back to normal and will be home for Christmas! Hope ur all well and have a great one. Xxx

Glad to hear he's alright and will be home for Xmas hun!
Have a good one before you start CD :)

Thanks krissy! Am actually thinking ill start cd on the 26th despite not seeing new cdc till 28th, i have plenty of packs so can get close to ketosis and itll be kinda like having a midweek motivation boost! Plus im excited lol!

Everyone thought I was crazy starting a diet before the holidays but when you're in the zone you just need to go for it! :D

Aww poor little man, I am sure christmas will perk him up :D

You are doing so well on CD, I just couldn't hack it, stuff yourself silly over the xmas period then you can get back on it on the 26th!

xx

Hey hey, back on the wagon tomorrow :) excited!!! Cdc weds :) had a fab xmas, hope u all did too! Xxx

Good luck for tomorrow, hope you and the boys had a lovely christmas! xx

Why thank you m'dear! How was your xmas? Xxx

It has been lovely thank you, but back to work tomorrow :( Hate the start of a new year as it feels like there's nothing to look forward to!

Hows the 1st day going? xx

Hey chick, first day is ok . Got up around half 6 with kids then went back to bed at 1030 when OH got up and thats me just up now. Had strawberry shake for brekky, yum! Not having banana tetra for lunch bit massively craving a macdonalds!!

You are doing well but don't mention McDonalds! I want one now :D xx

I've not been on this forum for a long time but I used to follow your journey before & you done so well then, you can do it again!

I've been off the forum for a long time, only popped in to check messages, i've put on all but 1 stone of all the weight I lost a cpl of years ago. I started on 1st Jan & lost all my weight that year (cant remember the year tho lool) & this year I plan to do the same.

Oh and sorry to hear you wee boy is back in hospital, hope he's better soon.

:)

Last edited:
Lol don't worry thats normal!
The cravings will stop soon as I'm sure you already know :)

When's your first weigh in?

Hey littlemiss! I remember you well :) sorry to hear youve gained, but theres no way you could be as bad as me! I was 18st 4 just before xmas!! Bleurgh! Just hoping my bmi hasnt gone over 40!! I weigh in today with my new cdc so we shall see. Am going shopping today too for things to keep me occupied!!

Xxx

Back