<<**}}} claire's cambridge diary {{{**>>

Hahaha! It would be lovely with the strawberry shake i think! Mmm im looking so forward to water flavouring!!!

Great few days!!! Have been 100% all the way!! Just want it to be weds so i can weigh in!

Tonight ive been a bit riddled with cravings, i think its cos i have sinusitis and am used to spoiling myself with food when im not well. So ive waxed away my upper lol and eyebrows, done a heated face mask and now waiting for a nose strip to dry!

"take care of your body from the outside and youll be more likely to care for the.inside too"

Xx

Woo for 100% :) like your treating yourself I may do the same tomorrow xx

Well done on staying 100% you are doing so good, hope you had a nice pamper day :) xx

clairem87 said:
Great few days!!! Have been 100% all the way!! Just want it to be weds so i can weigh in!

Tonight ive been a bit riddled with cravings, i think its cos i have sinusitis and am used to spoiling myself with food when im not well. So ive waxed away my upper lol and eyebrows, done a heated face mask and now waiting for a nose strip to dry!

"take care of your body from the outside and youll be more likely to care for the.inside too"

Xx

Well done lady :-D xxx

Aaargh, bloody sinusitis :-( my nose, mouth and cheeks feel like theyve been pounded :-( i stink of vicks and am full to the gills with paracetamol, ibuprofen, pseudophredrine and the like and nothing helps. At least i havent eaten!!

I have laid my child in a surgeon's arms, I have slept many nights upright in a hospital chair, I have watched as my child cried out in pain while being told we are doing this to help you. I have listened to the beeping of machines and been thankful. I have smiled through the tears, I have found strength when there wasn't any left. A mother's love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. This is the reality of being a parent of a child courageously battling Cancer.

Very rarely do i repost things like that, but it rang so true!

<3 my gorgeous, courageous boy and his handsome, incredible brother <3

That's beautiful Claire xxxxx

Thanks ladies, its such a big part of my life.

Well today has been good dietwise, despite the fact that i feel like i may be the first person to ever actually die from sinusitis :-(

Ah well, heres hoping i wake up a bit better tomorrow.

Roll on weds weigh in though, cant wait to see what i lose!

Xxx

That was beautiful Claire. I hope you get well soon xx

Cheers ladies <3 x

Well, well, well, weighing in a day early due to changes in my cdc's location, exciteeeed!! Really hope ive gotten at least 3lbs off, to make it a stone in 2 weeks!!

Well, well, well, weighing in a day early due to changes in my cdc's location, exciteeeed!! Really hope ive gotten at least 3lbs off, to make it a stone in 2 weeks!!

Sure you will hun! Good luck :)

Cheers hun its tomorrow afternoon, cant wait lol!

Woop woop good luck hun. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

clairem87 said:
Cheers hun its tomorrow afternoon, cant wait lol!

You can do it hun! XxX

Good luck keep us posted

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wooooo!! Another 5.5 lbs off today!!!

Back