<<**}}} claire's cambridge diary {{{**>>

Well done you for being so good last night! Don't think I would have managed! xx

Step away from the bagles!! Look the other way hun you can do it! Remember what you told me yesterday! X

I stayed 100% today despite the temptations, very pleased!!

Well done!! Im proud of you claire! :-D

Yay! Well fine blue! And thanks jojo! Xx

Sorry meant to say well done blue!!! Xx

Haha hair enough!

Lmao giggle.com
Yes blue well done on sticking to the plan! You're doing so well!

Good lord, predictive text is the bane of my life!! Sorry!! Just had my last shake, hot mint choc. It was hard to make myself want it, i feel really full up, like ive eaten a big meal! Ah well, ive been drinking water like its going out of fashion so thats probably why. Hhhm. Two more full days till weds weigh in! Excited!!!

Can't wait to hear about your loss hun. You have to do a little victory dance the second you jump off those scales lol! X

Same hun, its funny how excited you can get for people youve never met!!

I know its crazy! But it's what keeps us succeeding! X

I cant wait to see your weigh in :) it is what keeps us going helping each other succeed.. I hope we all get good losses xx

We will all of us will. Can you imagine if we combined all of our total weight loss! How crazy would that be! I feel creative about our team! I might start writing a book! Getting quotes from us all and pictures how inspirational would that be to other girls like us out there that don't have the same support. What do you think girls? X

Good idea - you could be the official biographer!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think thats a great idea :) we should all post before photos to start the book off xx

I would totally take that on :-D if you guys would let me. X

Back