<<**}}} claire's cambridge diary {{{**>>

Eeek! My cupboards are all the same at the mo, we have a tiny kitchen and our post-Xmas house is now full of rubbish I can't eat! Plus I'm out of ketosis now and want to munch everything in sight!

OMG I cant believe where your hubby hid the junk... thats something mine would do...I have put my packets in a big plastic box on the worksurface so I dont have to venture in any cupboards :)

It made me laugh! Im looking forward to him eating it all so it will be gone!!!

As if he put the junk food in with your sashets! Men eh!

Hope you have had a nice day xx

I wonder if its the same for them? Or given the chance would we all be banished to a land far far away lol! X

No chance, they know they need us!! Cdc

Too right lol! X

So, day 6 is drawing to a close and im happy to say that despite some hunger earlier i kept 100% really proud!
So excited for weigh in on weds!! Really hope its paid off, this is the first time on a diet ive not gone and weighed in somewhere before official weigh in day and its good, i feel a bit like waiting for Christmas as a kid. Excited, but a bit scared you'll not get what you want!! Xxx

Got my fingers crossed for you hun! X

You are doing great :) cant wait to see your results i bet they will be great x

Some mantras keeping me on the straight and narrow! :

"i CAN have that xxxx but im choosing not to as id rather be slim"

"i am not a dog so will not reward myself with food"

"food is fuel, not a hobby"

"i hunger is not the problem, food is not the cure"

"i am choosing not to eat it now but can and will have it in the future, in moderation, once i have lost weight and gotten control of my relationship with food "

:-D feeling so good ladies. I truly feel that this is gunna change my life <3

Hahaha me too luv! Xxx

Eeek! One more sleep till weigh in!!! Have never gotten this far with no slips before :) literally never gotten past 4 days without giving up, bingeing then making excuses and justifications!

The wind outside is mental today!!! Dont think im taking the kids out in that!! Theres a traffic cone blowing up the road just now and im assuming loads of bins have tipped cos theres rubbish everywhere! And now that its 2012 its all the more scary!!! Crazy apocalyptic weather!

Hey hey if the world wants to end it had better wait until we have all reached our goals lol!

Well done for keeping on track! Xx

Was thinking the very same hee hee!!!

Haha great minds think alike lol. X

Some mantras keeping me on the straight and narrow! :

"i CAN have that xxxx but im choosing not to as id rather be slim"

"i am not a dog so will not reward myself with food"

"food is fuel, not a hobby"

"i hunger is not the problem, food is not the cure"

"i am choosing not to eat it now but can and will have it in the future, in moderation, once i have lost weight and gotten control of my relationship with food "

:-D feeling so good ladies. I truly feel that this is gunna change my life <3

Love these!!! How did you get in today? I'm on day 1 and hoping like you I can stick to this with no cheating for the first week!! Xx

Thanks lily! I like mantras!! Today has been another 100% day :) a million percent motivated for tomorrows weigh in!!!!!

Hope today has seen everyone well and food free!

Have you got a diary lily? X

Back