<<**}}} claire's cambridge diary {{{**>>

Thanks everyone!!!!

Ah, what a great day :) so pleased at my 11lbs off, and OH has a rare 2 days in a row off so getting loads of time with him! Hes been so sweet about my loss and keeps saying things like, "come here nearly a stone lighter girlfriend" and stuff lol!!! Hes so cute!

Was happy to see my cdc, Catherine, she was really pleased with my loss too and made me feel great too!

Hope youve all had a great day too!!

Xxxx

clairem87 said:
Ah, what a great day :) so pleased at my 11lbs off, and OH has a rare 2 days in a row off so getting loads of time with him! Hes been so sweet about my loss and keeps saying things like, "come here nearly a stone lighter girlfriend" and stuff lol!!! Hes so cute!

Was happy to see my cdc, Catherine, she was really pleased with my loss too and made me feel great too!

Xxxx

Awww so pleased for you hun! X

Thanks luvs! How you been getting on?? Xxx

Aww isnt he sweet :)

clairem87 said:

Xxxx

Awww so pleased for you hun! X

Thanks luvs! How you been getting on?? Xxx

Not bad at all but now on step which is 1000 cals as my BMI is apparently too high to do ss :( wish they had told me that to start with!! But it's ok, I'm determined to make this work :) xx

Well done Claire that amazing !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

11lbs! Well done my lovely, thats a fab loss! xx

Thanks alfielulu!

Lily, you'll be able to do ss once youve lost a wee bit, it wont take you long hun, so keep at it!!!

Xxx

Wooo! Good times!

ForumRunner_20120104_230012.jpg

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120104_225916.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120104_225916.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 38
Well done hunni! Nearly a stone gone already ;)

Not much to say today! Another 100% day, feeling good! Off to the pics with my mum, will be good there too :-D hope alls good with you!!

Xxx

Not much to say today! Another 100% day, feeling good! Off to the pics with my mum, will be good there too :-D hope alls good with you!!

Xxx

Have fun! In future you can take a chopped up bar with you for nibbles ;)

Yea, was thinking that, roll on next week lol!!

Hey your doing great enjoy the film :)) xx

All still going great here, had my mum visiting so havent really been on much! Went to the pics last night and ignored all the goodies, how virtuous!!

Ah feels good to finally be on a roll with a diet! I tried to make ice cream today with my vanilla shake, i blended it with about a third of the water recommended then blended this with loads of ice, it was pretty good, and felt really 'foody' cos it was in a bowl and being eaten with a spoon!

Looking forward to weds for my weigh in, despite it being the dreaded week 2! Hope youre all getting on as well as you sound and keep up the work ladies! We are gunna smash our v-day targets!!!

Xxxx

Brrrrr the ice cream story made me shiver just thinking about it lol!
Looking forward to iceblended shakes & water flavouring in the summer thou

Back