Claire's Diary.... These boots are made for walking,,,

Omg all that and your still alive? lol

Yeap,, just barely tho!!! lmao. Ment to go running tomorrow,,, dont think that will happen somehow !!xx

Fantastic! Size 12, how wonderful. I haven't been a size 12 since I was 16.

I'm going to be a 12 again before I'm 45 though :)

Thanks Karenlou,,, You will do!!! If you stick at it, it WILL happen trust me,, just be patient and dont let the setbacks throw you off the bigger picture. xxxxx

W.I DAY!!!!

Lost 2lbs,,, im very happy with that and it has really given my motivation a further boost.:talk017:

Been sticking to points and eating most of my excercise points, but I like to keep some in case I underestimate things like olive oil for example. I suppose I would use 2 excersice points after each session,,, seems to have worked this week anyway.

Only had a 30min swim with my wee cherub yesterday as was VERY sore from my weight training the other night and tbh my thighs are still sore LOL!!! but I better hit the gym tonight,, they will ease off once the latic acid start to flow.*pulls face*

Im working at the mo, so just having a quick catch up with everyones news. Well done if youve had a good result this week, and chin up if you havnt, it all works out eventually.xxx

Well done Claire! 2lbs is a really good loss, especially now that you're within striking distance of target x

Thanks Karen,, thats really nice of you to say.:thankyou: Hope your having a good week,, just been reading the Wednesday gang thread. *grin* You lot are a hoot!!

Should all be locked away if you ask me lol.

Yes, I think I'm having a good week - sticking to my points 100% but feeling v full and bloated so not sure what that's about.

I don't drink enough (water that is ha ha) so I probably need to start carting a bottle round with me.

2lbs is fantatic - thats like 2 tubs of butter!!!!

Thanks chick,,, I feel even better about it today coz this morning I realised it is my TOTM and would have been retaining water yesterday also!!!! :D Hows your week going?xx

Pretty damn good! and im on day 2 of TOTM as well and i dont think im retaining water this time, check my inch thread off - i think its gonig to be a good week!

Pretty damn good! and im on day 2 of TOTM as well and i dont think im retaining water this time, check my inch thread off - i think its gonig to be a good week!

Excellent,, well hope you have a good week staying within your points, good luck for wednesday!!:D

Yes have done though not sure about yesterdays bbq - here hoping for wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxx

God ive not updated for ages,,, :eek: Hope everyone is well. Congrats for your WIs even if you dont get the result you hoped for, trying is all you can do eh.

Soooooo be managing to stick to points,, been a bit manic about it really.oops Tbh I dont think im eating all my excercise points so dont think I will have a good loss this week.

My trainer keeps saying that I look more toned everytime I see him, but I think you gotta say that when someone is paying you to help them get toned,,, or am i being cynical???

Sorry everyone im rambling a bit, but sometimes I wonder if I will ever get to goal,, it seems to have taken so long.

Also the last time I fell a bit off the wagon last year was when OH bought me Krispy Kreme donuts from London,, carried them the whole way on the plan etc,,,bless.,,,,,,,,, but as we speak 12 are driving their way to me now despite saying not to buy them. Have saved 4.5 points so I can have one,, but im really worried ill just pig out again. Hope I have more inner strenght this time and my minset is different due to weight training and preparing for marathon etc.

Here cometh the real test!!!!!

Hows everyone doing tonight?xxx

Step back from the doughnuts!!! ;)

Hope you resisted lol Fingers crossed you have a good wi

Thanks Sandy,, congrats on your WI btw,

LOL I was very restrained, i only had one and I had saved enough points for it,,, oh my god it was good. *drool like homer*

Crikey,,, ive just measured myself,, since the last time I did it which was may, so basically 2.5 months ago I have lost 9inches!!!!! but is brilliant coz the scales show having only lost a total of 3lbs (2 of which where last week) wow i guess muscle does weigh more than fat!!! the myth has been proved.

So if you not losing weight as quick as you would like just keep measuring yourself. xxx:D

Wow im amazed at my restraint,, only had ONE krispy kreme today and it was within points. Go me xx

Back