Claire's Diary.... These boots are made for walking,,,

Have had a fantastic day today,,, first I lost 2lbs again YAY!!!!!! Im finally in the 10s. Cant believe it its the lightest ive been since was pregnant. Then i went for my run, and I did 10k in 1hour 6mins, which was my first attempt at that distance so was more than pleased. Think a few passers by thought I was nuts, doing my celebration lol. Also the Olympics has been fab today and my all time idol and inspiration, Paula Radcliffe is running the marathon tomorrow morning (0030 uk time) GO PAULA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone else is having a fab day too.xxx

Well done you!!!

And WOW, on the running!!!! I think i would have taken 1 hour to do 1k ! Go you! xx

Hi girls,, thanks for your nice comments, its really nice when someone posts on your diary. :thankyou:

Diet wise im still on track, I dont dare deviate or that will be me on the slippery slope.lol so have been totally rigid. Im now on 19 points, but so far ive had excercise points so never actually eat 19 but i guess im still down one if you know what I mean.

I really want, need to be at goal sometime in October because I will find out if I have a place in the London marathon then, and i will begin training in Novemeber and I wont be able to diet whilst training. I have also decided that if I dont get a place I will train for a spring triathalon, so I need to be a goal by end of Oct. It may seem like im putting alot of pressue on myself but tbh its the kick up the butt ive neede to motivate me to finish my weight loss journey if that makes sense?

Im off to catch up on everyones news. XX

Hmph,,, STS im am pretty pissed off with that, plus pulled a muscle at the gym and havnt worked out since wed. not been my week. Its weird coz didnt go ver my points at all???

That's disappointing, Claire, although it happens to us all from time to time. You'll probably see a difference on the tape measure or in the waistband this week - usually what happens if you have a bit of a plateau.

Hey there everyone!!! Have had a little break the last week or so, havnt had time to get online, seem to be always in the gym.lol After my rubbish sts week I have started to loose again which is a relief as October is fast approaching. eek!!! Although was informed by email that the balot results for Marathon are out in September!!!! Cant wait!!!

Diet wise things have been good. Ive been substituting junk for more fruit and usig points that way and it seems to have helped as I feel full constantly with fruit for some reason. I have however discovered that bananas irratate my stomach, does anyone else get that? As soon as I eat one I get stomach cramps and fart like a brewers horse, lmao not nice. Especially when your on the treadmill and cant hold it in :eek:

Also had a lovely surprise last night, me and the wee yin went shopping to Tesco and I decided to try on some knee boots, (never, ever, manage to get them zipped up) and guess what the bloody well went up!!!!!!!!!!! was so happy I bought them, no just need some clothes to wear with them although there isnt room in them yet for skinny jeans, I think that would cut off my circulation haha.

Hope youre all well, I off to catch up on everyones threads.

xxx

Hey there everyone!!! Have had a little break the last week or so, havnt had time to get online, seem to be always in the gym.lol After my rubbish sts week I have started to loose again which is a relief as October is fast approaching. eek!!! Although was informed by email that the balot results for Marathon are out in September!!!! Cant wait!!!

Wow, good luck for this hun! It will be such an achievement! Let us know when you find out

Diet wise things have been good. Ive been substituting junk for more fruit and usig points that way and it seems to have helped as I feel full constantly with fruit for some reason. I have however discovered that bananas irratate my stomach, does anyone else get that? As soon as I eat one I get stomach cramps and fart like a brewers horse, lmao not nice. Especially when your on the treadmill and cant hold it in :eek:

Glad the diet is going well chick! Thats strange about the bananas. You'll have to pull a Charles Ingram and cough and hope nobody can establish the difference ;):p

Also had a lovely surprise last night, me and the wee yin went shopping to Tesco and I decided to try on some knee boots, (never, ever, manage to get them zipped up) and guess what the bloody well went up!!!!!!!!!!! was so happy I bought them, no just need some clothes to wear with them although there isnt room in them yet for skinny jeans, I think that would cut off my circulation haha.

Oooh, jealous! Couldnt wear knee high boots even if i wanted to though cos i am tall enough as it is!!! (5 foot 11)!! xx

xxx

Have a great week hun x

Last edited:
Thank for the nice post Emma,, lucky you being lovely and tall, get on some heels and be even taller. Hope your having a good week.xx

Back