Claires Food Diary - a new beginning

The things that are tempting are different, ice creams, iced coffees, sweets, deep fried foods - its all so yummy :(

Anyway onwards and downwards (KG wise), today there is a farmers market outside my house, I am on a budget at the moment so I am just making all my menu plans for the next 7 days so I can buy accordingly! Then will probably spend most of the day cooking and cleaning so I am prepared for the next week!!

I did make a sale yesterday and I work with commission so that looks like I will be able to go on my holiday to Thailand in November :))) another goal to look forward to!

Love the market its my godsend as well we have a really good little supermarket just 200m away and the weekly market, and I live a bus journey from the town centre with no car and cardiac hill....maybe one day I will be able to walk up it without having a coronary!! just done my weekly shopping...in two trips so you can imagine how much there is including cleaning stuff for £21.50....I really do love Turkey sometimes!!

Did buy some biscuits as a naughty treat for me today, suprisingly I had given myself sundays as a "free" day but I dont want to completely blow it, will do some healthy cooking to set me up for the week and have my treat later, going to get the housework done and try to get a couple of hours in the sun this afternoon!

Have a great day too xx

Well the start of a new week and I am really positive again...had my treats yesterday but they werent as amazing as I anticipated!!

Todays menu is, if all goes to plan I may end up going out with a client:

Breakfast - 2 B.Bread (HEB) with extra light marg, 2 grilled tomatoes, ketchup

Lunch - green beans in tomato sauce and bulgur with salad and cheese (HEA)

Dinner - Soya Bolognaise with pasta and salad

Snacks of fruit, lots of water to drink and try to get a swim in later....

I have decided to try to do mostly Green this week as I always had great losses on green before, plus I am skint so cant afford too much meat!!! :)

Claire xxx

well done on staying positive :)

I'd be trying different days too but I'm so fussy so kinda have to stick to ee lol!! x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I had an awful day yesterday and I am still feeling pretty shaken, was out with clients all day, had fish, mezes and salad for lunch so nothing OTT, on the way back from my last appointment I started to get pains in my left arm, I came home tried to relax but it was just getting worse, I called my boss and best friend just to tell him that I wasnt feeling great and that I was leaving a key under the mat should I fall ill and need him to come...he called my other friend who lives nearby and she came to me, ended up in casualty having an ECG, xray, blood tests etc....seems that due to the heat and my weight (only plausable explanations) that an artery in my left arm was working too hard and sending shooting pains down my arm, they gave me an injection to help and told me to rest....My arm feels heavy and a bit dead this morning but no shooting pains.....but what a wake up call.....I was so scared I was gonna have a heartattack and die.

Well the plan for today is as follows:

BREAKFAST: 3 tomatoes grilled, 2 slices brown bread (HEB), Ketchup & margarine (syns)

LUNCH : Kisir, salad and green beans, cheese (HEA)

Dinner : Not sure yet, I may make a soya bolognaise or some twice baked potatoes...

100% on plan

omg..... thank goodness your ok, what a fright you must have got!! I hate when there is the slightest thing wrong and they blame weight problems!!!! soo annoying x x x

Hope you ok, and taking it easy !! every day is a new day as they say xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think they were probably right though...my weight means I struggle more in the heat, obviously my body has to work harder to move around....its like I am carrying 2 full suitcases around with me everyday....thats a really scary though when I cant pick one up myself!

Anyway I have been reasonably ok today mental wise apart from sobbing like a baby this morning! Food wise I have been excellent, my dinner just done and I am going out for a coffee with a friend.

Dinner was sw chips, dry fried eggs and beans with ketchup - yum yum yum - I needed comfort food!!!

Let me know how your weighin goes :)

xxxxx

Thats really brilliant, I am soooo pleased for you!

Well todays menu goes something like this...

BREAKFAST: mini quiche to make soon HEA

LUNCH: salad with green beans and couscous and cheese HEA, plus cacik (cold yoghurt soup)

DINNER: Soya savory mince with roasted veges (potato, courgette,onion and carrot) synned for gravy

The day could be extra easy or green but there is a bit of meat in my quiche so going with Extra Easy :)

I have some peaches and grapes that need using up so they are my snacks today along with my sugar free ice lollys and ice cubes!

Have a great day xx

Well breakfast got delayed til brunch as I was busy with work stuff this morning, so I didnt have lunch...just making dinner now...a bit later than I would have hoped for but duties call!!!!

Had a late breakfast - again!! I really need to eat before I start doing anything in the morning, but today I will make sure I eat some lunch and a smaller portion for dinner as I was stuffed cos I ate too much in the evening cos I was hungry....it was all very healthy but I felt ready to pop after eating it!!

Todays menu:

BREAKFAST - 2 Mini SW Quiche

LUNCH - Salad with cous cous and green beans

DINNER - Spaghetti Bolognaise (if my friend brings me the bolognaise he promised...if not will review)

Hopefully I will get to do some exercise too :)

Well yesterday the food plan was correct as above, I managed to do ten minutes jogging on the wii free runner which it calculated at 2.2km and 100 calories.

This morning I got up and did a bit of yoga, 2 hula hoop sessions and 3 step plus classes on the wii, 25mins and 174calories.

Todays food is planned as:

BREAKFAST: 2 sw quiche

LUNCH: Salad with green beans and cous cous, yoghurt and cheese (HEA)

DINNER: Jacket potato, stuffed and twice baked with salad

Need to have some fruit today as havent managed it for the last couple of days..

Well thats me for today :)

well change of plan for dinner I couldnt be bothered so has potato croquettes, fried eggs and two slices brown bread :)

Well yesterday my Internet went at home and I had to go to town and work from there, I succumbed to a panini for lunch and 4 vodkas last night so have to work out my syns when I am up and about had a lazy lazy morning

Yesterdays food was

Breakfast tomatoes grilled on heb brown toast

Lunch panini with chicken cheese and pickled gerkins

Dinner salad with cheese hea and Cous Cous

I just got weighed and I have lost another 2kg :) so I got 7.5lbs woohoo half a stone goneeeeeee :))))

I added my syns up...cos I was very low earlier in the week I am still on target phew....better choices for future lunches out!!!

Good morning!

Well I am feeling very positive, the weight was still gone this morning when I got weighed (thought it may have been a trick or something!!)

So here is my plan for the day:

BREAKFAST - 2 Brown Toast (HEB) with 2 eggs and 2 tomatoes grilled (sauce and marg sinned)

LUNCH - Aubergine in tomato dish, potato salad and salad, cheese (HEA)

DINNER - Jacket potato and beans (I think) we will see what I feel like by the end of the day!

Going to try and have a green week this week and increase the exercise to 30 mins on the wii each day.

Heres to another half a stone in the next two weeks!!! ;)

Just making my jacket potato for dinner and have done 33mins and 215calories on my wii :)

Back