Claires Food Diary - a new beginning

Yeah feel more motivated to keep going and my hangy down belly feels a bit smaller today!!!

Breakfast: 2 b.bread (toasted) HEB Plus marg and Jam 3syns

Lunch: Salad and Aubergine/potato in tom sauce with cheese HEA

Dinner: Vege stir fry with honey (1.5syns) and boiled rice

Thats me :)

Me too....I went cold Turkey on snacks and sweets, I only have chocolate/biscuits/crisps on a sunday (and then I dont count it!!) but to be honest what I bought on sunday would normally get munched on in a morning and it made me feel sick.

The only thing I have is ice lollys made from sugar free squash, I normally have one after dinner in the evening as it cuts the sweet cravings...

I dont know why I have been so good at not snacking cos I am the ultimate picker, esp sweet stuff ı could easily polish off a packet of choc hob nobs in 10 min!!!! :S

I think cos I have a good breakfast it must balance my blood sugar level, cos yesterday I just had toast and jam and by 1pm I was moody and hungry and grumpy...all the things that used to cause me to comfort eat, so then I had my normal lunch again and felt good, and my dinner was normal again then my ice lolly as dessert.

Anyways, todays food:

BREAKFAST: 2 brown bread (toasted) HEB with 2 dry fried eggs, no margarine today :) and ketchup and HP sauce

LUNCH: Leftover vegetable stirfry and rice from last night

DINNER: Not sure at the moment...probably jacket potato with salad

Have a great day xxxx

Well dinner was a yummy yummy yummy hash brown and half a tin of beans, now I am off to my friends house, she has wine (2 glasses cos I am driving) and has made cake... well my syns for the week are 12 over 3 days so I can use some for wine and cake...

Hmmm 2 glasses of wine, slice of cake and a coffee...20 syns...although I am still 13 syns below my total for the week so far so thats ok :)

So now for today:

BREAKFAST: 2 slices brown toast HEB, 2 eggs, 1 tomato

LUNCH: Aubergine/potato with salad and cheese HEA

DINNER: Not sure at the moment will update soon...

xxx

Good morning, well I ended up going out last night, my boss called into see me at 9pm and neither of us had eaten, he fancied chinese, so I chose sensibly and had chicken and sweetcorn soup -7.5syns and chicken and mushroom 5,5syns with vegetable rice....I thought that was pretty good going, esp as I would normally have spring rolls and sweet and sour chicken with fried rice!!

So my total syns for the week are 47/60 so still ok, but seem to have gained weight...although I look and feel thinner but having a few little loo issues and its nearly that time of the month, so rather than getting disheartened I am carrying on as I know that I am sticking to plan 100% and the weight will come off for sure.

Today I am going to go to town and work from there I think....bored of being at home all week...I normally manage 4/5 days and then need to get out and see real people!

BREAKFAST: 2 Toast (HEB) 2 Eggs

LUNCH: Chicken salad of some form

DINNER: Chicken stirfry or similar

I may even have a RED day....not very often I do but maybe would be good...If I am starving I can always change it to Extra Easy! :)

Well food plan changed.....didn't do breakfast, had a grilled cheese salad for lunch when I was out, that's me so far...will see what else comes of today but I think a jacket potato and salad for dinner....so much for a red day!!!

:)

Well had a pretty disasterous weekend food wise...chocolate cravings took the better of me and I probably went over by about 40syns on chocolate...hmmm didnt even enjoy it all that much!! It is the TOTM and I always crave chocolate and what I ate would normally be daily however I am back on plan and recovering from my over indulgence...

Had a lovely weekend with a suprise visit from a guy that I really like :) my head is still slightly in the clouds this morning!!!

Food for today (extra easy):

BREAKFAST: 2 brown toast with margarine (2syns)

LUNCH: Salad with pasta, sweetcorn and tuna

DINNER: Rice with creamy mustard chicken & vegetables (6syns)

SNACK: Chocolate dessert pot mini 1.5syns

Well thats me so far for today...will update later if I have any changes....I also had a STS this week but I am guessing thats related to the TOTM....damn thing!!

I managed to have 14 syns yesterday, it was those chocolate puddings but they definately helped my desire for 20 mars bars!!!!

Today I did brunch rather than breakfast so here is my plan so far:

BRUNCH: 2 toast with 2 frylight eggs and 1/2 tin chopped tomatoes (2syns)

DINNER: Chicken and veg with rice in creamy mustard sauce (6syns)

SNACKS: choc pudding 1.5syns

I am going shopping this evening as I literally have no food left in the house! going to eat before I go so then I wont do a hungry shopping trip where I but everything in sight!! :)

Morning all, well had a day of feeling utterly crap yesterday....I ate some chocolate biscuits, some dry fried cheese, two tomatoes and some chicken and rice...not bad calories wise but not exactly healthy!!

So back on plan today after 9 hours sleep feeling much better.

RED DAY

BREAKFAST: Grilled cheese (A)

LUNCH: Chicken salad (chicken roasting as I write yumyumyum)

DINNER: I have a pack of mince so not decided if it will be mousaka, bolognaise, burgers or meatballs as yet!

Well thats me for now, oh and I have lost another 0.7kg (1.5lb) so very close to getting into the 110's rather than the 120's :)

Yesterday changed quite a lot as I was busy all day...

BREAKFAST : Grilled cheese HEA

LUNCH: Chicken sandwich (HEB) with pickles and mayo (2)

DINNER: Whole meal pasta (HEB) with chicken and veges with BBQ sauce (1) and cheese spread for sauce (HEA)

Today is so far (extra Easy I think):

YUMMY BREAKFAST: Dry fried cheese (HEA), fat removed pastrami and 2 eggs all together - was delish! peach sliced up

LUNCH : Chicken Salad I think

DINNER : Got my aubergine so going to make mousakka (turkish style no cheese sauce etc) with boiled rice :)

Back