Claire's food diary..the final one!

x_claire_x

So, after a few months off plan I have finally decided I need to get back on track. It all went wrong when I broke my wrist on holiday in Spain back in August and has totally been down hill since then...:(

I stepped on the scales this morning and while I can't say it was a shock that I am now back up to my heaviest weight, I was disappointed I have let this happen!

Anyway, I started today however I am planning to make Monday weigh in day in future - I am thinking this will keep me on track at the weekends!

Tuesday - Green Day

B - Mullerlight greek style yoghurt (0.5 syns) & Mango chunks

L - Homemade veg soup, Ambrosia low fat rice tub (99 cals - 5 syns)

D - Savoury Rice & lots of frozen veg added ( was starving after an hour session with the personal trainer!!)

Snacks - had some cous cous that was homemade in fridge before my training session.

Thinking this was very carb heavy today but my planning is much better for tomorrow!

Edit...forgot to add that I had milk in my teas & coffee's throughout the day (HEA). No HEB today so need to fix that for tomorrow!

Last edited:
So today didn't go as planned...It's harder to get back on track than I thought!

Food today..

B - Magic Porridge (HEB) & Mango chunks

L - disaster...Tuna & red onion sandwich on white bread (no butter so 10 syns??)
Funsize crunchie (4 syns)

D - Pasta n Sauce, lots of veg
Muller greek style yoghurt (0.5 syns)

HEA -milk in tea & coffee throughout the day.

So, my good intentions for today were messed up but I am still determined :)

Thanks girls...I am just struggling slightly to get totally on track but I am getting there lol

So I think today was better food wise... although there is now no food in my house so need to do some shopping tomorrow for the weekend...Going to do some cooking and freezing on Saturday, then I have no excuse!!

Food today...

B - 2 weetabix with semi skimmed milk / coffee (HEB & HEA)

L - Chicken & Vegetable soup (3 syns for oil used)
Mullerlight yoghurt

D - wholewheat pasta, veg

Snacks - 1 weetabix & 100 ml semi skimmed milk before training session (6.5 syns??)
Snap pot baked beans

My personal trainer really worked me hard tonight - aching!!!!

Friday's are my worst days and I am out for lunch with a few of the girls tomorrow - need to remember to make wise choices...:rolleyes:

I have went a bit off track last few days (no suprise there!!)...Friday started good with a SW friendly fry however met the girls for lunch and went totally of plan...then ended up going out straight after work and well I cannot possibly count the syns in the alcohol I had :sigh:

Saturday was worse - the only food I had all day was a McDonalds Quarter pounder with cheese meal!!!

On a more positive note, had a sneaky weigh in this morning and I am 11st 9lb so thats 4lb off - officially weigh in tomorrow morning so we will see!

Todays food....

B - Baked beans, tin chopped tomatoes heated, 1 slice wholemeal bread (HEB)
Coffee

L - Homemade vegetable soup - having with chicken fillet(cooked in soup) and boiled potatoes

Later will maybe just have some yoghurt and fruit as I am trying to save syns today based on the last 2 days antics.

Here's hoping tomorrow has the same figure on the scales...

Quick update...obviously I am intent on sabotaging my own weight loss...just had a ripple & one of those galaxy wishes things...so probably about 20 syns!!! What is wrong with me??

I now need to try get back to plan tomorrow, hope the scales are kind!

Last edited:
todays food..

B - weetabix & Skimmed milk (HEA & HEB)

L - ham, salad sandwich (2 rounds bread, 10 syns)

D - Chopped tomatoes, pasta

Mullerlight yoghurt
2 babybel (6 syns)

forgot, weigh in this morn...11st 11 so 2lbs off!

Well today has been much better for food...

B - Magic Porridge (HEB)

L - Chilli & Boiled Rice

Just had an alpen light (3 syns) and a tea pigs (creme caramel)...yum! Training sesssion @ 6pm!

D - Haven't decided yet but probably some pasta and veg - easy to make when I get in!

well after an hour of pure torture with the personal trainer I was soo hungry! Ended up having savoury rice and mixed frozen veg - was tasty enough and quick to make!

Followed that with mullerlight & some berries...

Hoping I can keep motivated...the christmas continental market has arrived in Belfast and is here until 20th December...we love to go and I just love walking about it and sampling the delights lol...not to mention hitting the beer tent for some refreshments!!!

Love this time of year.....

so I am back and I am back with even more weight on :-(

Anyway, I am 12st 2lbs this morning and my goal is 10st...A long way to go but I have really let things slip in November and December and the new year needs to bring new motoivation!!

Todays food...

B - Banana, Mango, Mullerlight & coffee

L - Savoury rice with mixed frozen veg and onion, 2 babybel light (HEA)

D - Spag Bol (onion, peppers, chopped tomatoes & passata, extra lean mince) will have with some wholewheat pasta

Snack later on will be a creme caramel tea pigs and an 2 alpen lights (HEB)

Wish me luck - I need some serious motivation. Have a spa weekend with 8 of the girls 26th January and would like to lose at least 7lbs before then!

Hungry and had a baked potatoe, some butter (3 syns?)

Last edited:
The sooner i get back to work the better! Been hungry all day!

Food so far..

B - Porridge (heb) made with water and sweetener

Snacks - have had 2 mugshots, Alpen light (3 syns) and a muller light, 4 babybel lights (2 were hea and 3 syns for other 2)

Lets hope I get a grip and don't continue to eat all day!!!

Thankfully I didn't continue to eat and feeling far more motivated. Although everything I ate earlier was on plan, I didn't plan to eat so much!

Dinner - Baked Potatoe and Bolognese (made this yesterday and have frozen some portions)

Syns so far 6 and planning on a further Alpen Light bar with some yoghurt and berries later to sort out my sweet cravings which will no doubt appear!! 3 syns

Total syns will be 9

what is wrong with me?? I am intent on sabotaging my weightloss.. ended up having 2 rounds of toast and peanut butter and jam last night!! No I didnt need them however I still had them!

Now I need to try limit my syns over next few days to compensate...

Food today:

B - Porridge & Skimmed milk (HEA & HEB)

L - Homemade vegetable soup and a banana

D - Savoury rice, mixed veg and onion

Snack - Galaxy Ripple 9.5 syns

I will follow this plan today!!!!

Just realised this would be a green day so I could have an extra HEA and B if I want....

Last edited:
quick update... so I think today has been ok and on plan. As it turned out to be a green day, have just made a mullerlight milkshake with my 2nd HEA and had an alpen bar as 2nd HEB.

Saturday nights in are not good though...I haven't been in at the weekend since 16th November!!!

Hoping the boredom doesn't kick in and lead to food...

Sunday, and I am back to work tomorrow - I finished work 20th December and tomorrow is my first day back however I need the routine so happy enough!:)

Food so far today:

Breakfast - Porridge & Skimmed Milk (HEA & HEB)

Lunch - SW chips, 2 fried eggs (frylite) and snap pot of baked beans - was yum! Also had an alpen light (3 syns)

Not sure what I will eat this evening, I am not particularly hungry but I know in a while I will be wanting something so will pop in an update later!!

Sunday, and I am back to work tomorrow - I finished work 20th December and tomorrow is my first day back however I need the routine so happy enough!:)

Food so far today:

Breakfast - Porridge & Skimmed Milk (HEA & HEB)

Lunch - SW chips, 2 fried eggs (frylite) and snap pot of baked beans - was yum! Also had an alpen light (3 syns)

Not sure what I will eat this evening, I am not particularly hungry but I know in a while I will be wanting something so will pop in an update later!!

Looks lovely. X

Back