Claire's food diary..the final one!

I knew the hunger pangs would start - had a mugshot and a mccain jacket potatoe (1 syn) with some butter (4 syns?) - so all in all not a bad day!!

ok so food for today:

Breakfast - Banana, raspberries & coffee

Lunch - fruit salad and mullerlight greek yoghurt (0.5 syns)

Dinner - Chicken Savoury rice with mixed veg & onion.

Snacks - 2 Alpen Light bars (HEB) Had milk in coffee throughout the day so part of HEA in that.

Today was a stange day food wise - was really busy in work and not really not prepared at all! Have planned tomorrows food so fingers crossed its a better day! :)

Dont think I'm ever gonna have a perfect day :(

Food today...

Breakfast - Magic Porridge & coffee (HEB)

Lunch - bad morning in work so had an M&S count on us chicken sandwich..I am just going to syn it so it had 265 calories so 13.25 syns!! Had a bottle of water with it.

Dinner - SW chips and SW bolognese sauce, very yummy!

Snacks - mugshot & an alpen light (3 syns)

Tomorrow is another day, wish me luck!!

Food today:

Breakfast - Magic Porridge & Raspberries (HEB)

Lunch - M&S Chicken, honey & mustard pasta (200g) - no idea of syns, I posted a thread and someone has checked for me that if it is the eat well one then its 6.5 syns however I dont know if it was eat well so not sure what the syn value was! I'm hoping below 15 at least??

Dinner - 2 McCain Jacket Potatoes (2 syns) and 3 babybel light
Mullerlight greek yoghurt (0.5 syns)

Overall I am hoping to have stayed below 15 syns and if anyone can clarify my syns in the pasta please leave a comment lol..

Weigh in tomorrow morning and I am not looking forward to it I have to say :confused:

Well yesterday was a good day, lost 3lbs!!

Food for Thursday

Breakfast - Alpen light bar, was in a rush! (3 syns)

Lunch - ham & pineapple sandwich (6 syns for mayo-was a bit heavy handed!!!)

Dinner - SW chilli & boiled rice!!

Friday...

Today was a disaster!! Do not even want to discuss my food or count the syns!!

I am drawing a line under it and moving on lol

Need to really watch my syns from now until Thursday..

Well I have again fallen off track and decided enough is enough! So I re joined last nite! It was tough as I haven't been at a class for years.. Literally

I weighed in at 12st 5.5lbs.. My heaviest weight ever and to say I am disgusted with myself is an understatement!

However onwards and downwards lol

Todays food...

Breakfast - porridge (heb) semi skimmed milk and weight watchers vanilla yoghurt 0.5 syns

Lunch - mugshot, sliced chicken, mullerlight yoghurt

Dinner - this is where I have a problem tonight.. Eating out in the merchant hotel in Belfast.. Will be fancy!

Guess need to reduce syns rest of week..

So had a fabulous meal last nite (and copious amounts of alcohol) and got straight back on track today! Thinking of just reducing syns slightly the rest of the week...really want a loss on the scales on Thursday evening!

Lay in late so food not at regular times today..

Breakfast/Lunch - Mushroom omellete & baked beans

Dinner - Mushrooms, onion, chopped tomatoes seasoned with garlic & chilli flakes, wholewheat pasta

Snack - just had 2 weetabix (HEB) and skimmed milk (HEA)

quite full so no more food today and no syns

Struggling today with motivation.. I think it's just boredom and I'm imagining I'm hungry all the time!!

Food today

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (HEB) and skimmed milk (HEA)

Lunch - mushrooms, onions and chicken fried in frylight with garlic and chilli flakes.. 1 m&s tortilla wrap (10 syns) - had these in the house so no more syns today!!

Not sure what dinner will be.. Will update later!

So dinner is on.. Resisted munching in the afternoon!

Dinner - sweet potatoe wedges roasted in the oven with savoury rice & mixed veg

Will possibly have a weight watcher yoghurt for later 0.5 syns

Food today
Green day

Breakfast
Porridge (HEB1) & skimmed milk (HEA1)

Lunch
Sweet potato soup
2 black pepper ryvita(HEB2) with 2 dairylea light (HEA2)
Turkish delight mullerlight yoghurt

Dinner
Pasta n sauce
Mushrooms

Alpen light bar - 3 syns

So haven't posted since Feb and guess what, haven't lost any weight! In fact I have put weight on!! So started today again.. Portugal in 4 weeks so can at least lose some weight...

Breakfast/lunch - porridge & skimmed milk (hea & heb) late getting up today!!

Dinner - homemade chicken curry with peppers, onions, mushrooms & chopped tomatoes. Didn't have any rice as trying to limit the carbs.

Snacks - yoplait hazelnut yoghurt - no clue how many syns??

Special K bar - 4.5 syns

Hoping the willpower remains ?

Back