** Claire's low carb blah blah chit chat gabbing **

Evening Claire... Little Nd often works for me sometimes then other times I have 3 meals... Depends on what I'm doing and how I feel x

Heya huni bun. I'm making a determined effort to eat more n more often this week n see how I go. Find things easier on work days as I have to be organised lol. Just depends what jobs come in as to whether I get chance to nom.

4. Leftovers from last night. Pollock, celeriac mashed with butter, four sprouts n homemade cheese sauce.

Got some rhubarb today. Tempted to try stewing with Splenda in the microwave.

D'ya know it was! I really enjoyed it :) Cut 100g's up added about a tbsp water n dusting of Splenda n nuked for 5mins. Then dusted again in Splenda n added a capful vanilla essence n spoon of cream. Went a lovely girly pink colour lol. Roll on the warmer weather n I can raid dads massive rhubarb plot lol.

Ooo forgot to say lol. Fell out with kitty briefly. She jumped down off the shelf without looking first so landed in the bowl of rhubarb n cream!! It went all over my choc brown chenille sofa!! She'd been running round all night. Had to shut her in the bathroom whilst I scrubbed the bloody sofa. God knows what it's gonna dry like.

So had to start all over again lol.

Evening claire - good luck with your little and often food routine:). I love almonds - but have to count a few out and put the rest carefully away .....or will nosh a load:D

I've carefully weighed out 50g to take to work with me tmoz lol. Considered taking the bag for my work snacks but thought its safer to weigh em out each day.

Naughty Kitty, they do try the patience don't they, our lovely pets....Finn decided to nom a whole christmas cake, Loretta's Mum had sent it over to us in case anybody wanted any after the funeral on Thursday..............it was whole, iced and in a lovely presentation thingy, and home made too. Needless to say there was much throwing up last night, and again this morning, we took turns at clearing up. ewwwwwwwwwwww.

Hope your little and often(er) is working better for you xx

Food throughout day. No time for my salad at dinner.

3 hard boiled eggs, 3 slices corned beef, couple cubes cheese, 50g almonds, slice of garlic sossy. Three coffees n milk n one coffee n cream.

Tea will be two pork belly slices roasted n leek n cabbage cooked in butter. Probably with mustard mayo.

Back