** Claire's low carb blah blah chit chat gabbing **

Hi Claire - I know how you feel about shifts - can be bloody awful for the old body clock - I used to get SAD too - but haven't this year - maybe cos I'm on happy pills x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Claire, yes SAD is a big problem, We have a sunrise alarm clock and a daylight lamp for Colleen, that seems to help her.

I've got the alarm clock n it defo helps to feel more awake when getting up at an un-godly hour. Hope everyone's well today? It's sodding freezing here.

oh id really like the clock!!

I got it off the boots website a few yrs ago. It's only the basic one. They've gone up loads since I got mine. It's made by lumie if u wanna check out their website.

ooooh not looking forward to that next week im cold at the best of.times

Cheers sweetie. Being tired doesn't help either I don't think. I stopped off. Just got a cooked chicken, eggs n ff mayo. The next stage up from the three sachets a day is 3 n a 400 cal low carb meal. So I'll do two sachets n chicken, eggs n mayo. Had a multi vit so had enough vits etc.

Morning Claire, nice to see you back love :)

It's so busy now though love, I only respond to diary posts there are so many posts on the general Atkins thread i can't keep up.

Back