** Claire's low carb blah blah chit chat gabbing **

Happy Birthday:)

yeah i seen that too claire...and.increase of that much is quite shocking but I guess we all kinda knew the nitrites in bacon etc is bad :-(

Morninf Claire, happy birthday granny :)

Kitty playing hide n seek

Attachments

• image-423105709.jpg
    image-423105709.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 17
Nooooooooo!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I bought a ton of hotel chocolat at christmas and left them somewhere when i was out shopping. Just as well i guess, hope they are not sitting on someone elses hips though lol

Afternoon Birthday Girl - hope you are having a good one :D xxxx
Love the photo of Kitty in the bag (and dammit the chocolate got me today..............)

Woo, first time logging into Mini's on my pc rather than phone n i've got a bronze medal thingy for rep!! Sweet!! Always wanted one, no idea how i got it :)

The choc resolve is holding firm...

B. 2 teas with soya milk
D. Cocktail sossies, Costas Flat White coffee with soya milk and sf caramel syrup

D. Another tea n soya milk, glass of coke zero

Tea is gonna be a bday tea round mum n dads. She assures me it's a low carb tea :)

Stand back from the chocolate. I find that if I have one piece I get the taste back again, so, the bag of Hershey kisses is what will be opened as soon as I hit my initial goal :)

Hope that you get a nice birthday tea and it is friendly :)

Tea was YUMMY!!!

Steak, creamy mushie sauce, salad, celeriac chips, a florette of cauli cheese, a florette of broccoli.

Homemade low carb baked new York cheesecake.

Stuffed n enjoyed every mouthful.

Leftover salad n cheesecake to take home for tmoz :)

Back