** Claire's low carb blah blah chit chat gabbing **

ooh ooh saw the word kebab - are these ok for after induction (one week to go!) of course with out the pitta bread thingy :)

T. Three Bacardi n coke zeros. Lamb n chicken chunk kebab with salad n a little mayo, 5 small chicken drummers with most the coating piggled off.

esellek said:
ooh ooh saw the word kebab - are these ok for after induction (one week to go!) of course with out the pitta bread thingy :)

I only have the proper meat n not donnor. Chicken breast chunks n lamb chunks done on the sticks on the grill thing. Then just have the salad minus onions n tomatoes n with mayo or garlic mayo. So kinda induction friendly if u have it this way in my opinion. Doesn't mean I'm right though. Of course ur not gonna know for sure the carb count of the mayo or any seasonings or marinades used on the meats. I only have one now n again though so don't get too worried about it.

I had a doner and lamb combo last night with salad.....up 1/2lb this morning!! Hopefully it's just all the salt retaining water!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I thought the same this morning hun, water weight back. But I'm not weighing so dunno for sure. Time to glug lots of water :) It'll soon go.

Morning susie gal :) x

Time to get ready for my spa afternoon!! Yay

Wow what a lovely afternoon :) Outdoor hot tub, mud temple n hour long elemis facial which was the best I've ever had. Amazing.

Just round mums after dropping her off. Stopping for roast tea minus the tata's so basically roast lamb, brussel tops, cauli n gravy. Breakfast was two rashers of bacon sprinkled with cheddar n melted. Payday tmoz so can buy food! Yay!

Wow - afternoon sounds amazing and the food sounds tasty too:D
Xx

It erm filled a hole so to speak! ;-) Ha. Can't wait to go food shopping tmoz do I can get all organised again n be back on the clean n green road.

Good ish. Not the best. Bacardi, kebab n not enough greens really. But not had any food in either so it's been hard. Think I've not eaten enough or at least often enough. Reckon it effects ur metabolism. Just not had much of an appetite really. But food shopping tmoz n back on it properly.

No I think I'll be reet. Reckon I'm still in k which helps. Back to regular meals n necking the fluid will help me out.

I guess the main reason u might struggle is the social association with alcohol etc. when I'm drunk it usually leads to eating anything n everything. During the week yr so good hun with all ur classes. I don't do any exercise as I'm too knackered from work. If u can sort ur weekends I reckon you'll be well away Hun. U can do it - I know u can! I remember ur daily meal menus on the old what we're eating thread. U were always so organised I'd wish I was like u lol. Onwards n downwards sweetie :) We're all here for u. U know it works.

Just downloaded the Philly app for recipes n it's really good :) Quite a few can be used or slightly adapted for us. It gives the lists of ingredients which can be imported to a shopping list n a nutritional breakdown too which is handy. Just been looking at the Thai green curry recipe n sticking to the recipe using peppers a small onion n milk n it's still only 6.9g carb per serving so if we reduce it using spring onions n maybe cut out the peppers or use something else n then swap the milk for soy milk or cream it'd cut it down further still. Shopping day today!

Morning Claire, I'm the opposite Bren, or used to be anyway, I'd probably eat more Atkins legal at weekends.

Back