** Claire's low carb blah blah chit chat gabbing **

Loaf now out oven. Only took 30mins in oven but I have a fan oven. Just bare in mind n check regularly rather than accepting the quoted times in the recipe list above.

Attachments

• image-2119316367.jpg
    image-2119316367.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 19
Oh looks yum - Morrisons good for one thing though - their The Best coleslaw only 0.5g carb per 50g or is it 100 dunno can't remember but tasty and low x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Big one turned out to cool n little one cut open. Tastes delish!

Attachments

• image-2414047779.jpg
    image-2414047779.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 20
  • image-3016186748.jpg
    image-3016186748.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 25
omg claire they look.awesome!!

S. Hot choc (tsp bournville powder, splash soya milk to make into paste, two sweeteners, made up with hot water n topped up with cream). Little quichey thingy.

British_Claire_84 said:
The dude with the scrummy blue eyes is fit.

He was!!!!! Yum yum......

Are the muffins eggy like quiche or bready like muffins should be??

Ahhhh, thought so.....! I love warm chicken bread muffins :0( or the ones with bacon bits in!

Morning Claire, last day off today?

They do look good, one to remember when I come back off the dust lol (and I use morrisons "The Best" coleslaw as it is very low in carbs and very yummy). xxx

B. Nothing. Bed.
D. Brew with two sweeteners n soy milk. Piece of the quiche, mixed leaves, cucumber, a spring onion, garlic mayo, red Leicester, three slices salami n three slices chorizo. Yum.

Attachments

• image-2125985902.jpg
    image-2125985902.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 20
Washing up all done from yesterdays escapades. Just having a cuppa (with soy milk n two sweetners) whilst looking at Silver Jewellery From Pia Jewellery | Buy Silver Jewellery Online & Mail Order contemplating what to spend my xmas+bday money on. Dunno what's up with me this afternoon but feel really down in the dumps n mardy. Don't really know why, whether it's cos i'm back to work tmoz or what... Just real fed up. Humph.

Back