** Claire's low carb blah blah chit chat gabbing **

I'm feeling like that today must be the weather - nearly balled all over hubby this morning for no reason at all x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's bizarre isn't it. I really can't place what the hell's wrong with me, i mean i've got several things on my mind at the mo. None least my Grandma going into hozzy this fri for her cancer op. However, normally i'm good at putting on a brave face etc n just getting on with life n thinking about things afterwards. However, like you, i feel like it wouldn't take much for me to burst into tears today. It might be an interesting day at work tmoz!! LOL

Made my order, 2 rings and a necklace to replace one that broke that i have a silver heart hanging off normally (one that sits at a jaunty angle).

Ring one -

Rings: Buy Dream Catcher Silver Ring from Pia Jewellery

Says - 'If you can dream it, you can do it'

3836.jpg

Ring two -

Silver Rings: Buy 'Well-Behaved Women' Silver Ring from Pia Jewellery

For some reason it won't let me paste in a pic so added it below.

Says - 'Well behaved women rarely make history'

Both rings have the text half round the outside and the last half on the inside of the ring. Necklace is just a plain silver 18" snake chain.

Right, best start making my tea n do pack-up for work tmoz.

Attachments

• 1946_1.jpg
    1946_1.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 24
Awwwww, it's not totm is it?......I really like the second ring......

Chin up sweet, only 12 hours til work :0p you know I'm joking!!!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh good god, it is only 12hrs, you're right!! *Sigh*...... lol. I think with the mood i'm in i'll either see my arse (saying that jim will understand - forces saying! basically means kick off!), or cry lol. N nope, not totm as i'm on cerezette so don't have monthlies. Dunno if the hormones still have an effect though n cause water retention... hmm. Dunno. I think it's just a culmination of loads of things going on at the moment.

Hi Claire... I hadn't realised how AWOL I've been... So...

Happy belated birthday!
Love the fringe... You look stunning!
Love the hair colour
Love the kitty!
Love the photos of the yummy meals

Lol :) x

Hugs Claire, wasn't yesterday supposed to be the most depressing day of the year? Maybe it is just a hangover from that :(

Love the rings, great sentiments on them xxxx

Hey alpy Hun :) Good to hear from ya n thanks for the compliments.

Been a busy week, back to work tmoz but gonna be a busy set of shifts with lates falling fri n sat night then a quick swing on sun (11hrs between shifts). Also got grandma going in the hozzy on fri for a week or two n kitty's in the vets next tues for her lady bits to be done. Busy busy busy. None of which is fun for lil me.

The rings look good don't they bren. Just hope they fit! Will post proper photos when they arrive.

S. Hot choc

Morning Claire... Good luck to grandma ... And love the rings! :)

bah indeed

Morning claire. Agree love the rings...and bah:)

Morning lovely

Hope work swims by quickly! Sounds to me as if you have a lot on your plate, maybe that's why you're feeling a bit teary. But could be the time of year (or as Bren says, the most depressing day), I'm a bit the same at the moment. The new jewellry should cheer you up - I love the saying on the second one :D

Big hugs to your gran and Orbit sends big hugs and sympathy to Kitty - she has already been done and says Kitty will soon forget it ever happened :D

Hello my lovelies. Tks for the kind words, made me smile :) Susie Kitty sends her thanks to Orby for the reassurance.

Today went fine ta. No dramas for a change.

B. Quiche
D. Sardine salad n garlic mayo.
S. slices salami, chorizo n cheese.

Not decided what I fancy for tea yet. Might do bacon eggs mushies n haloooomi.

yum i could live on halloumi!!!

Yum to halloumi! Xx

Back