** Claire's low carb blah blah chit chat gabbing **

Morning all. Feel washed out. Backs feeling better for being warm in bed. Wi is either a sts or slight loss. Tempted to have a week off on maybe sw so there's at least a rough guide of how to stay in guidelines. Im confused to be honest.

Do it Claire!!! Sometimes a bit of time to yourself is what's needed!!

I'm off for 9 days come the 25th of Feb and I can't bloody wait!!!

Hope you start feeling a little better soon chicken, lots of water too, it really is a cure all!

J xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi there, you sound a bit tired TBH and from your schedule I'm not surprised. Have to admit a break with lots of serotonin & vitamin D boosting sunshine sounds fab.

Does SW suit your metabolism? I put on weight with them - no such thing as unlimited pasta for me!

I've just done a frankenfood ( I do love Jim's phrase) order of stuff for wobbly days. Today a really old pack of lc pasta lurking in the cupboard avoided a carbfest. I think I have some lowcarbmegastore bread at the bottom of the freezer too. Would that work for you?

I'd love a hol but sadly can't get the time off work or afford it.

Just had some crunchy nut cornflakes n full fat milk. I'll have to give it a thought about what to do really.

Popped in to your thread :) have you got all the lists for SW, I have them downloaded if you need them.

Hi Claire, hope your back is still improving and you can find right woe
Xxx

Ah ha!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi sweetie - I can completely get where you are coming from, if you're not happy then try something else and see how you get on.

Just as long as you keep posting here, we're your friends (albeit your scary online friends :D) and care about what happens to you xxx

Cheers Hun, have pm'd u.

Suze sorry but ur stuck with me - I ain't going anywhere. I'm gonna stick with this thread rather than creating one on the sw forum. I might even be back to Atkins soon enough. I just think a break might help kick start me again.

Sorry your feeling confused! - It's pants!

That's why I like Atkins induction - so simple and rules to follow - I like rules!

But you have to do what's right for you though don't you? Do SW still do red days? - which are pretty similar to Atkins as far as I can tell.

GOOD luck with whatever you decide to do. :)

Good luck with sw Claire - hope it works for you ... And hope the back settles soon... Xx

Back