** Claire's low carb blah blah chit chat gabbing **

Settled for some watercolour pencils. Less mess than oil or chalk pastels or proper paint so one less thing for grandma to get onto him about lol. Mum got him a sketch pad n pencils so they should go nicely together I reckon.

Attachments

• image-2959347287.jpg
    image-2959347287.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 16
Took twenty quid out, went to the market n got -

Narnas
Blueberries
Raspberries
Strawberries
Melon
Apples
Satsumas
Plums
Jacket tata's
Leeks
Broccoli
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Cucumber

Then called in at Iceland with the change n got -

Muller lights
Pack stewing beef reduced
Cif spray

Not bad for twenty quid I reckon :)

Thanks Soraya. We'll just have to see what happens I guess.

So far today - Narna, Mandarin ML, blueberries.

Gotta go round grandparents shortly and guess who's been told to pick up a cake on the way lol. Might even have a slice.

I've got some nanas, not quite plucked up courage to eat one lol
My granola (Susie made me get it) comes tomorrow so I'll be having that instead of the usual. Def notice the tummy feeling emptier earlier.

Had the slice of bday cake n must say it was lovely. But boy didn't it taste sweet after no added proper sugar for a couple of months!! Lol.

Managed to con my tea round at mum n dads. Small piece of steak, peas, couple of mushies n a few homemade chippies but which were sliced tata's. First tata's in a couple of months n boy they hit my stomach. Tho could've been a combo of it all as I know peas are carby too. Bit of bloatage n woah the wind hit me too. Trumpeting n burping excess airage out lol.

Out for a works meal tmoz night for a leaving do. It's a set menu type thing at a curry house where I work. My intention is coke zero to drink (driving n up for work the next morning at 5.30), grilled meat to start, curry main course with veg side n naan, no rice. Just gonna have a little of the naan to mop up some sauce n to say I've had a bit (also to feel I've had my money's worth lol). Gonna stick to fruit n yoghurt throughout the day beforehand.

esellek said:
I've got some nanas, not quite plucked up courage to eat one lol
My granola (Susie made me get it) comes tomorrow so I'll be having that instead of the usual. Def notice the tummy feeling emptier earlier.

I know what u mean Hun. It's nice having fruit again even tho I'm not usually a massive fruit fan. But I'm battling the grumbly belly big time lol.

Considering asking a mod to move my diary thread (this one) to one of the members diaries forums. In there threads can't be googled, viewed by the public or people with less than so many posts. If ur subscribed to my thread there shouldn't be any difference if u view ur threads thru the subscribed to list but if u go thru the Atkins forum n then diary sticky it won't be there anymore. Just testing the waters really about what u guys reckon? If none of u are subscribed n so can't or won't post if I was to move over I won't bother n will stay put here.

im subscribed hun it makes no odds to me x

I'm subscribed but I'll miss ya here :( x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I went through this about a year ago. There's a privacy setting that means it doesn't appear in google but can't remember what it was and am on phone at mo so probably couldn't find it lol. Have a look in user CP from a puter.

Morning Claire, are you being stalked or something?

Jim said:
Morning Claire, are you being stalked or something?

Lo Jim. Nope I'm fine. Just sometimes wonder as at times put our innermost thoughts n feelings on here for our friends to see but the world n his wife can google it n newbies to minis can post on it. Not 100% made my mind up yet.

Sneaky wi shows a 1lb loss since Monday's wi. I'd love to keep that off till next mon.

Today -
Two strawberries, raspberries n blueberries in a bowl n covered with a cherry ml yog.

Out for a curry tonight with the work lot. Its a set price for the food n I'll have a diet coke or similar. Sounds awful but I hope they don't just split the bill as most are gonna be drinking n drinks usually cost a fortune in curry houses don't they so I begrudge paying for others to drink when I'm not.

No doubt that lb will be back on tmoz lol. Oh well.

Payday today! Yay! Xmas overtime is in with it too but sadly that's going to pay for my new washer. Bah. At least it's paid for tho as mum kindly lent me it.

Need to do a sw shop this afternoon n back to work tmoz so need packup stuff. Will have a look at the things Sez sent over to me for ideas. Gotta get kitty kat noms too.

Despite the bill issues, hope you have a lovely night tonight hun and have a good natter, etc.

There's a new Dreamies beef product out in case Kitty likes them. Orbit has it all worked out, 10pm is Dreamies time when she jumps on the bed and stares without blinking at my bedside drawer, willing it to open....:D

Haha I can just imagine her doing that. Kitty's perfected meowing loudly n constantly till I get my lardy arse outta bed n feed her in the mornings lol. Will see what offers are on in wilco's as to which food she gets this time round. Got plenty of bisquits left.

Afternoon Claire, you made the £20 go a long way!!! Hope you have a lovely curry tonight and don't have to pay for everybody elses drinks!! xxxx

Back