** Claire's low carb blah blah chit chat gabbing **

Morning Claire, that's quite a long stall ins't it love. :sigh:

Afternoon Claire, that mood seems to be affecting a lot of us currently, think it is just that time of year, hope you feel better soon xxx

:) that you didn't go upwards, it's a pain in the butt, I guess that wooshie fairy just hasn't got as far as us just yet and is working on those that have loads more than us to shed :)

It is a long stall yes jim. About a month now :-(

Still. I've not drunk alcohol in weeks/months.... I've been fairly restrained on all plans in my opinion.

Today I'm pleased to report a much better mood! Productive day in work. Got out n about n saw some lovely sunshine which always lifts my spirits. Gutted it's gonna be 15'c over here thurs n I'm in court on a sodding rest day. Bah.

Today's food -

Latte from costa - milk from hex a
Vanilla ml yog
Narna
Plum
Half a lil yellow melon thing. Is it a cantaloupe?! I dunno..
Apple
Salad with a roast chicken leg (cooked from Tesco n nommed minus skin) with last of the Caesar sauce
Jacket tata with baked beans n butter

Declined the fresh cookies brought into work :)

I bought 3 cupcakes at work - and have given them all to the missus, aren't we good at saying no (sometimes.............) glad you are feeling better today xxx

Fingers crossed xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

He was a right fit young dr! Swit swoo. He's prescribed diclofenic n said he'll send a copy of the MRI request to me so I can then ring my healthcare up n try get it quicker.

Aye. Let's see how long things take... I just can't get bloody comfortable anywhere at the moment. Sitting hurts, driving hurts, sitting on the loo is the worst. Easier slightly on softer seats. Half tempted to spray my left bum cheek with deep heat as leaving for work soon.

Food today -

Porridge with berries at nero's coffee with small latte. Hex a + b.
Apple
Narna
Plum
Lil orange
Innocent Mexican veg pot 6.5 syns on ee :) Yummy. Pic enclosed. Nice at work for hot food.

Attachments

• image-3810401273.jpg
    image-3810401273.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 14
Claire, try a deep freeze spray - bag of frozen veg you may find that eases it more than the heat. When my back goes on its jollies, I start with the freeze before the heat.

Sleeping, if you are sleeping on your side, put a pillow under the 'top' leg to raise it up (hope that makes sense!)

It's horrid, but you need to keep trying to move regularly.

I'll try that tonight Sez, ta :) I didn't use the deep heat spray. I've had the numb thigh two yrs now so not really a recent thing on that side but the back twang was last fri night.

Omg that innocent veg pot was soooo yummy!! Was half price in co-op, about £1.80 I think. So in my opinion still quite expensive n defo couldn't afford the full price.

Back