** Claire's low carb blah blah chit chat gabbing **

Oh yum that looks good

chiropractor tends to concentrate on the spinal bit, osteopath the whole body. I've tried both and been pulled about by both :)

I used a cranial osteopath when i had bad sciatica in pregnancy - really helped

ive been to osteo and it was good but only thing that worked for me long term was hill walking (being more active) think it strengthened muscles I never knew I had. Sore back hasnt been back since.

Hill walking might be a bit of an issue in Lincolnshire lol. It's flatter than a flat pancake. Especially where I am in the south. I actually think I'm allergic to hills. I remember during basic training in the forces they took us hill running n I was like 'eh! Wtf?!' haha.

:eek::eek:OMG you would not like where we live then, we are halfway up the hill next to the hill from hell, this car ended up hanging over the weir at the bottom of the hill from hell..................:eek::eek::eek::eek:

the pub in the background is our local, hell on earth walking up home afterwards lol

Attachments

• photos from phone 066.JPG
    photos from phone 066.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 33
  • photos from phone 067.JPG
    photos from phone 067.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 32
lol I have no idea of the terrain of lincolnshire lol ...you should holiday in scotland...absolutlely full to the brim with hills!

Think I'll stick with climbing my two flights of stairs to my flat lol. I'm so clumsy n accident prone I'd be a nightmare living somewhere with hills!

Oh I hope your back/legs/thigh feeling better soon we are all in the wars with our backs one way or another by the sounds of it - hate this getting older lark x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

When we moved to this house we said it was either kill or cure, for me it has definitely helped the weight loss but for the missus she has ended up with an inhaler...............................

Slept like a log courtesy of the diazepam lol.

Today food -

Oatsosimple with milk n a chopped up narna mixed in - hex a + b
Small mocha at nero's with mum :) (couple of syns I'd imagine)
Narna

Tea will be leftover roast chicken stir fried with mixed stir fry veg n Amoy satay sauce (5.5 syns for half sachet). Will probably put most if not all the chicken in n make two servings so only tempted to have half the sauce!
Probably a ml yog (6 pack for £1.50 in asda atm! Or 10 single ones for £4).

Fingers crossed for a loss on mon! Reckon I've been good again this week so we'll see.

Aye fingers crossed. Sneaky wi today looked positive. Only bad thing is I'm on earlies min so will have to wi at 6am n I always lose overnight so less sleep means less loss. Bah.

Morning all. Actually woke up at 7.30ish feeling half awake for a change! Amazing what a little more daylight can do. Decided to drag my bum outta bed n make a slow cooker recipe for some packups next week :)

Not Atkins friendly but for Sez it's free on sw ee. Just need to syn the spoon of oil n stock cube :) 6 for a tbsp oil, stock cubes are 1.5 each so I'll use two. Therefore 9 syns for the whole recipe which is 4 servings. So 2 n a bit syns a serving.

Attachments

• image-3892805391.jpg
    image-3892805391.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 14
  • image-4215921944.jpg
    image-4215921944.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 14
I think I'm still in shock!! I'm never up that early on a rest day let alone cooking! Granted I've not yet had breakfast tho. Necking a brew whilst cooking :)

Back