** Claire's low carb blah blah chit chat gabbing **

All done n doing its thing in the slow cooker. 2hrs on the oven countdown clock thing. Then skim off the crud. Another 2hrs on high n then turn down to low for another 4-6hrs. Easy peasy. Just need to find four tubs to dish it into for work meals :)

They look good to use. I'll be using the plastic tubs u get from takeaways :) lol

Kitty is full of the spring spirit this morning n is currently running riot round the flat flying round every room jumping at things n pouncing on anything that moves.

Time for porridge, narna n coffee.

LOL Orbit has just slunk outside, then looked back at me through the window as if I was the Cat Monster! :D

I do like the soup container! And made in NZ - like me :D

Oh I didn't know that susie! :)

Brekkie - Oatsosimple with milk n for chopped strawberries n handful of blueberries - hex a n b
Coffee with milk n a Splenda

Attachments

• image-2556967748.jpg
    image-2556967748.jpg
    470.3 KB · Views: 20
Kitty all dozy after running round like a mad head all morning

Attachments

• image-1842117732.jpg
    image-1842117732.jpg
    440.6 KB · Views: 19
  • image-2735570625.jpg
    image-2735570625.jpg
    410.9 KB · Views: 15
Kitty is so lovely Claire! Great pics!! Xx

Tks alpy. She's a loveable pain in the bum.

Just re-painted my toenails. Bought a new asda bottle yesterday. It's Matt baby pink. Looks like pink tippex lol! Nightmare to put on.

Sounds just my colour!! Xx

Food today -

Oatsosimple with milk, 4 strawberries n handful of blueberries - hex a n b
Narna
Plum
Leftover chicken stir fry - 6 syns
Ml yog x 2 - 1 syn

Oh, found this - syn free....

toffee mullerlight mix in with half a tub of quark, the alpen light bars that are Hex free, if you crumble half in a bowl, then layer a banana with the mullerlight mix then put the rest of the alpen bar on top.

SW banoffee pie!!

Nom nom :)

Back