** Claire's low carb blah blah chit chat gabbing **

Thanks di. On both counts. Struggling a bit at the mo. Feeling very alone.

Rice pudding with cinnamon on top. Yum. Comfort food but free.

Attachments

• image-3345440605.jpg
    image-3345440605.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 23
I'm not surprised Claire... Hugs xx

Oh sweetie wish I was there to give you one of these:bighug:

You have been going through such awful stuff with your back/leg - you really must try and rest up!

Love to Kitty, she is so gorgeous :) I've got some new Orbit pics, will post in a bit - she's got cushions on top of two boxes so is up very high, just how cats like it :)

Sounds like you are really having a tough time Claire, I too wish I could give you a massive :hug99: xxxx

Kitty pics are lovely xxx

Kitty says meow.

Feeling a lil better today. Rest days till thurs so will rest up.

Wi today was a -1.4lb loss :) Very happy with that considering it was looking like a sts a couple days ago.

Just eating oatsosimple with couple spoons oatbran added n milk n a narna n a squeeze of honey - Hex a n b

Having roast tea round the parents.

I'm willing that the loss stays where it should be :)

Enjoy the roastie - that's what I like about SW we can have them and not feel guilty - not that I am having one today so I will just have to be jealous!

Thanks ladies :)

Might only be 1.4lbs but it's better off than on! 4.2lbs over 2 weeks ain't bad after sts for so long.

Last edited:
Well done on the loss Claire!! Xx

Food for today -

Oatsosimple, added oatbran, narna, honey n milk - Hex a n b. Probably 2 syns for honey.
Apple
Roast lamb, mashed tata, spring greens, sprouting broc n gravy - Probably 1 syn for gravy
Plum pie n custard. Guilty pleasure of the day. Probably over syns for today. Lol.

Morning Claire... Hope you have a pain-free day xx

hey claire hope ur a little bit less agony today xx

morning sweetie - did the scales stay where they should?
Back to work today, windy as heck here, will drive the kids down to school otherwise they might blow away!!

Just about to have my oats so simple n soya :)

its minus two here and frosty but sunny...weird weather!

Back