** Claire's low carb blah blah chit chat gabbing **

Hope the thumb feels a bit better today Claire... It's a nuisance as the thumb is so important! Xx

don't realise how much we use that little didget,until
it's damaged.
hope it gets better soon,and have a nice kip:D

Ouchy on the thumb, sounds like you are in the wars - I have a lovely bruised shin where I fell over the washing basket last night. L had moved it so we didn't fall over it during the nightly wee breaks so I fell over it when I went to hang my jacket up instead lol xxx

Lol@Bren xx

lol!!

Morning Claire, ohhhh, like that thumb :D

As suspected I'm back up to two weeks ago wi. Have pretty much stuck to sw ee plan so it could be the tablets. I'll just carry on. Really need food in but it'll have to wait till rest days. Completely shattered. Sat was a 1700-0400, sun a 1500-0100, today's a 1700-0200 covering another shift n tmoz a 1500-2300. Tonight's gonna be chaos as there's only 2 of us on.

Thumbs still sore lol.

Attachments

• image-3237730853.jpg
    image-3237730853.jpg
    458.9 KB · Views: 18
let's hope any nasties stay inside tonight, I'd scare people as I'd be walking around like the walking dead doing shifts like that!

I'm lowering the carbs a bit more this week - laying off the grapes lol been scoffing them so much I'm surprised I haven't got the trots ;)

Evening Claire... Hope it's gone ok? Xx

Evening claire, hope all well
Xx

Lo all. Another busy shift n overtime. Home now n back achy. Gonna take the usual diclofenic n whack the lecky blanky on n hope for the best. If it keeps me awake I'll then consider the tramadol but gonna try to push thru without.

Food today wasnt on plan. Subway sarnie n a cookie. Just having a tata with bacon.

Morning Claire... Hope the back settled? Xx

Hope the back is feeling the benefits of the electric blanket hun - and ditto to what Lisa says, I'm amazed how focused you are, considering the circumstances xxx

Back