** Claire's low carb blah blah chit chat gabbing **

Ooooffff..... Here I go to save the day. Again. B olloxed.

Thumb a lil better. Just a lil mind.

Roll on 2300. Hometime n rest days for this bagpuss.

Attachments

• image-1130972821.jpg
    image-1130972821.jpg
    378.1 KB · Views: 21
Thumb doesn't look great Claire! Hope it gets lots better soon xx

Lol, me too...... I slept like a log last night!!! Then my OH woke me at 0645 coming in from nights, good job he was armed with coffee else he would have felt both barrels!!

:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hey jo...just reading a book and I instantly thought it may be something you would like its called the new rules of lifting for women...give it a read x

I heard about that, it's weights isn't it???

yes but not what ud think x

Hmmmmmmmm!!! Why not (sorry Claire hijacking your diary :))

Morning Claire, hope you're still fast asleep

Afternoon all. Got up around 11 after getting to sleep about 2. Still bolloxed tho. Let thumb dry out overnight but then caught it putting socks on this morning n it was a blood bath again :-( Got some breathable dressings from lloyds pharmacy n may have to pop to the quack if no better soon. Bought a tens machine from lloyds pharmacy too to have a go on my numb thigh n back when it plays up. Weird sensation but for £19.99 I thought worth a go. Might be more useful for nerve damage maybe?

dont know about nerve damage but give it a go :)

This time of night and I am trying to sew Guide badges on to my DDs hoodie, not going very well with the splint thing on my hand so going to have to take it off for sewing!!

Aww bless u. I remember mum used to hate doing mine so made me do them myself lol. But then that was the case with lots of things. Ironing. Packups. Washing. Lol.

Just researching the tens for use with sciatica. Currently got all four pads zizzing away on my left thigh in various places. One thing I've managed to find out is to treat the secondary thing first n then the primary issue. So firstly my leg n secondly my lower back.

gives a new meaning to buzzing around!

Well, I've sewn them all on, hoping that the other Guides will be envious of them as they have to do an interest badge in order to finish off a challenge badge!

Back