** Claire's low carb blah blah chit chat gabbing **

Not long had them bren. Today is day 3 of 6. Banging headache n dizzy sick feeling at the mo. could happily nod off. Shame I've got 10hrs left in work.

hello sugar

Hope you get rid of the banging soon and not long left of today's shift :)

My 'off' day today, could do with another one, not had chance to play with paper n glue!

Cooeee. Feeling fine now thankfully. Was right ropey earlier on. Managed to take the time owing from yesterday n sneak off early tonight. Head not quite back into sw as yet tho the intentions are there. Today was fine except the three cookies!! Lol. Ooopsy. Just craved sugar this afternoon but strangely enough felt better after them so must've been medicinal lol.

Oatsosimple - hex a n b
Narna
Ww frozen spag bol
Costa soy flat white
3 cookies
Ww frozen mushie n broccoli melt
Corn on the cob

Last edited:
Morning Claire. Glad the feeling went and you felt better. I was craving sugar yesterday afternoon too which is odd for me as I don't have a sweet tooth at all. Must be this diet cos I live for my choccy bars in the evening at the mo!

Morning Claire... Hope today is a good 'un xxx

Morning Claire:)

Morning Claire, better now love?

Phew. Rest days finally. Did 180 miles during last nights shift! Just on the train. Meeting some old raf mates for a few bevvies. Not eaten yet as was sleeping then doing housework n then getting ready. I'll probably be trashed by 8pm lol.

Evening Claire... Xxx

morning - today is supposed to be a nice sunny day - yay :)
I've got Mr E on the case for opening a tin of tuna - tuna salad for lunch for me today :)

Morning Claire, so how was the crab air meet?

Back