Claire's Wedding day diet!

claire_WH

Hi All

I am relatively new to SW and this forum.

I have read a couple of your diaries and i thought i should perhaps try writing one for myself, it may help keep me motivated and hopefully i can receive some guidance along the way.

So firstly a little about me....

My name is Claire. I dont have a great deal to lose if i am honest but i really want to get back to where i was a year ago as i was really happy with my self back then.

I left retail work last June and now work in an office... a year and a stone and a bit later, i am now doing a diet.

I tried WW at the start of the year, but it didnt work for me. I last a couple of weeks and I'll be honest, it worked and I lost weight but I was always hungry and therefore caved!

I think my biggest problem was that whilst in retail, i could eat/ drink what i liked and never gained any weight. Since starting in an office, my appetite hasnt changed, my waistline has :-(

I have also changed contraception and this could be one of the reasons for the weight gain but i need to stop looking for everything else to be the reason i have put on the weight - I am the reason the weight has gone on and it needs to change.

As you can prob see from the title of my diary - I am getting married next year. I really want to be where i was this time last year as like i said earlier, i was really happy with my figure etc.

So anyways... Enough rambling....

Diary to follow:

Extra Easy day - Monday 15th August 2011

HEA – milk allowance for tea/ coffee.

Breakfast
Cup of tea – 2 sugars – sin value 2
Muller light, HEB (muesli) and 1/3 strawberries

Coffee – 1 sugar 1 sweetener – sin value 1

Lunch
Jacket potato
Beans
Butter – sin value 2
Salad
Dressing – sin value 3

Dinner
Chicken
Bacon
Salad
New Potato

Total sins – 8

Tuesday 16th August

Milk for tea – HEA

Tea with sugar – 2
Muller light, HEB (muesli) and 1/3 strawberries

2 Ryvita with 1 laughing cow triangle. 5

Jacket potato with butter, beans and salad - 2

No snack

Omelette with SW chips and salad. 4 (I put some cheese into it)

Was then really naughty and shared a bag of Galaxy counters with H2b - 9 1/2.

Total syns - 22 1/2 :mad:

Am feeling really yuk today! So wish i hadnt eaten the galaxy counters. I stupidly weighed myself this morning and have put on 1.5lbs!

Almost feeling quite low today actually, not sure if its because I'm tired.

Feeling so bloated as well. Not sure if it is all the carbs i am eating - I may read up and plan a red day to try and help with the bloating.

Anyhow:

Todays food so far:

HEA - Milk Allowance

Breakfast - Muller Light with muesli (HEB) and strawberries.
Cup of tea with sugar - 2 syns
No snack
Lunch - jacket potato with butter. EL Laughing cow triangle (forgot beans and that was the best thing i could find in the fridge at work to have) I will allow 5 syns for this.

Dinner tonight is going to be terrible - I am going round to a friends house for a catch up and she has mailed me to say she has pizza and wedges in so a million syns this evening!

Will definitely wait until weigh in 9 (at home on Monday) now i think!

Ooops....

Just realised i should have posted this in food diary! Never mind, it can stay here as i would hope that i can include my weight losses as well!

Back