Claire's yummmmyyy slimming world diary

Attachments

• cheese.jpg
    cheese.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 487
Todays diary (done a green day)

Milk for brews (HeA)

Breakfast
30g Cheese on wholemeal toasted bap with worcestershire sauce (using HeA + HeB)
Grilled tomato
Strawberries, raspberries & grapes

Dinner
Super speed tomato soup (made with baked beans, passata, chopped tomatoes, pickled onions & worcestershire sauce)
Toffee rice pudding (mullerlight & pudding rice)

Snack
Aldi sweet n sour cupshotz (this was prob nicer than mugshots)

Then off to the gym ....

Tea
Jacket potato, Baked beans, Kerry low low cheese slice (2syns) Salad & corn on the cob
Apple

Snacks
Weetabix oaty bar (HeB)
Time out finger (4.5syns)
Mikado (2syns)

8.5/15 syns used daily
21.5/105 syns left weekly

It could just be water retention and because your body isn't used to having food! Definitely give it a few more weeks! I've lost loads on it and your diary is similar to mine so im sure you'll lose next WI! xx

vintagepockets said:
It could just be water retention and because your body isn't used to having food! Definitely give it a few more weeks! I've lost loads on it and your diary is similar to mine so im sure you'll lose next WI! xx

Yeah it seems to be the general consensus ... Theres no way I eat enough to gain weight so fast ...... Thanks honey xxxxxxx

Todays diary (Green day)

Milk (HeA)
Breakfast
2 Eggs, Beans, garlic mushrooms & cherry tomatoes

Dinner
Pasta & sauce Wholegrain creamy tomato & basil mixed with a green pepper & 2 corn on the cob

Tea
Chick pea dahl mixed with chicken (HeB)
SW wedges

Snacks
Apple
ww toffee yogurt
Fibre plus cereal bar (HeB)
Planning on having a Double decker (14syns) :eek:

last day of my week ..... start fresh tomo, will weigh but doubt itll have budged yet .......

Attachments

• 2012-03-09 12.57.35.jpg
    2012-03-09 12.57.35.jpg
    443.7 KB · Views: 191
  • 2012-03-09 17.34.01.jpg
    2012-03-09 17.34.01.jpg
    371.7 KB · Views: 110
Yeah it seems to be the general consensus ... Theres no way I eat enough to gain weight so fast ...... Thanks honey xxxxxxx

I gained 2.5lbs and I've been on SW one day. I've eaten tonnes of crap and not gained that much in the past, so if it helps, i definitely think its water or just your body being confused! 'cause there's NO WAY i could've ate that healthily and gained more than i did when i ate crap!

I gained 2.5lbs and I've been on SW one day. I've eaten tonnes of crap and not gained that much in the past, so if it helps, i definitely think its water or just your body being confused! 'cause there's NO WAY i could've ate that healthily and gained more than i did when i ate crap!

Wow, sounds like me ....... been on sw 2 weeks n gained 5lb LOL ..... Its gotta be water retention eh? im glad im not alone ... maybe its coz weve come from ww .... maybe if we had started sw first, it wouldnt be as bad .... coz on ww you can barely eat with 26p a day .... craaazy xx

Wow, sounds like me ....... been on sw 2 weeks n gained 5lb LOL ..... Its gotta be water retention eh? im glad im not alone ... maybe its coz weve come from ww .... maybe if we had started sw first, it wouldnt be as bad .... coz on ww you can barely eat with 26p a day .... craaazy xx

Yeah i know - i actually resorted to getting into bed early to avoid getting up to eat!! You can have like one meal on WW - well if you're me anyway! Going to stick this out for a while though since i have it paid for. Hopefully we'll see changes before the end of the month!

Yeah i know - i actually resorted to getting into bed early to avoid getting up to eat!! You can have like one meal on WW - well if you're me anyway! Going to stick this out for a while though since i have it paid for. Hopefully we'll see changes before the end of the month!

Yeah i use to try n only have 2 meals day on ww .... so every now n then id be naughty coz i was starving :rolleyes: .... with sw, i rarely feel hungry which is Fab and i get to eat 3 meals a day !!!
Hope it goes ok for you ... if you want help on anythin let me no xxxxx

Yeah i use to try n only have 2 meals day on ww .... so every now n then id be naughty coz i was starving :rolleyes: .... with sw, i rarely feel hungry which is Fab and i get to eat 3 meals a day !!!
Hope it goes ok for you ... if you want help on anythin let me no xxxxx

Thanks a mill! :) And i know what you mean when it comes to meals - I was awful 'cos I used to snack all day and some days i'd even miss meals altogether until the next day!! Madness. SW should be grand once we notice our hunger signals more 'cause most people eat until really full (me!)!

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
Thanks a mill! :) And i know what you mean when it comes to meals - I was awful 'cos I used to snack all day and some days i'd even miss meals altogether until the next day!! Madness. SW should be grand once we notice our hunger signals more 'cause most people eat until really full (me!)!

Yep, me too ... Id have a bag of crisps for dinner just to be able to have a decent tea.

Sw will work out good :) its lots of healthy eating ;)

Mmmmmmm I tried magic porridge today ... It was delish!! Xxx

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
Hope so!! Might try a 777 week if i continue to gain - if that doesnt work i may have to go back to WW. (starving is bad but gaining weight is worse) :-/

Wats a 777 week? Xxx

Todays diary (Green day)

(HeA) - Milk

Breakfast
Magic porridge (HeB)
Banana
Yogurt

Dinner
Beans on toast (HeB)
Pear

Mid afternoon snack (@ 5pm - was on a 12hour shift today)
Mugshot & corn on the cob
Apple

Tea
Pasta mixed with chilli & pepper low low cheese (HeA) & sweetcorn
cherry tomatoes & cucumber

Using some syns on some wine & crisps (15syns) :p

15/15 syns used
90/105 syns left weekly

Just burnt 550 cals in the gym ... Atleast ive worked off that bottle of prosseco now ;)

Todays diary (EE day)

Milk (HeA)

Breakfast
Asda ff vanilla yogurt
Strawberries
Pear

Dinner
Bernard Matthews Bbq turkey chunks (Amazing)
1/2 pack Batchelors chinese rice
Plum tomatoes
Lettuce
Cucumber

Then the gym ... i worked my ass off - burnt 550cals

Tea
Aldi version of a mugshot - spicy sweet & sour
Chicken breast
Peppers
mushrooms
Corn on the cob
Mushypeas

Snacks
Fibre plus cereal bar (HeB)
Fat free natural yogurt & sweetner
Crisps (5syns)
Time out bar (4.5syns)

9.5syns/15 syns used
55.5/105 syns left weekly

Looking good Claire! I've hauled my ass back onto the wagon this morning after a weekend totally off plan..oops! Hope you're well honey. Xx

Back