Claireyfairey's EE SW Diary - 21lbs to lose :)

claireyfairey

Been following SW for a few weeks now but I haven't been giving my all...after a particularly bad weekend I have decided to keep this diary to try and get me back on track! I have given up smoking as of today (using an e-cig) and have challenged myself to go without alcohol until my holiday on 22nd July :)

Stats are:

Start weight (my scales): 10st 11lb
Goal weight: 9st 7lbs
Height: 5"5

I aim to do the 30 Day Shred DVD as soon as I can afford it and feel up to it....it is funny week for me just now ;) So when I feel more up to it, I will begin, and aim to do it at least 4 times a week - I have minimal fitness, so don;t want to overdo it too badly :)

Anyway, look forward to getting to know you all :)

Claire xxx

Today's plan:

HEXA 350ml skim milk

B: 2 slices wholemeal toast from 400g loaf (HEXB) with 1 tsp clover light (1.5 syns) with marmite. 1 strawberry irish diet yogurt. 2 kiwi fruits.
L: Chicken fat free supernoodles. Turkey slices. Peas and sweetcorn. 1 WW Greek coconut yogurt (1/2 syn). 2 nectarines.
D: (planned) Basmati rice with quorn chili (quorn mince, tinned tomatoes, oxo cube, smoked paprika, dried chili, garlic, 1 tsp gravy granules (2 syns), celery, carrots, onions, chickpeas (no kidney beans in the cupboard - must go shopping!).
Snack: Banana. 1 chocolate digestive (4 syns)

TOTAL SYNS: 8

Last edited:
Really proud of myself as I have had a really stressful day, and I have stuck to plan and managed to stay away from the dreaded tobacco :)

Here to follow ;) ... Diary looks great :) xx

Hi Claire :)

You seem to have had the same idea as me - making a diary to keep us on track! Fingers crossed it will work :)

Noticed that you want to start doing the 30DS but money is an object - fear not, I had the same problem but managed to find all three levels on YouTube!! :D

Good luck with your SW journey & I look forward to reading through your daily diaries :)

Helen xx

Today's intended food (may edit this later if I end up having anything different!):

HEXA 350ml skim milk

B: 35g oats (HEXB) with milk from allowance and 1 spricot and nectarine irish diet yogurt stirred in.
L: Pasta with tuna and sweetcorn. 1.5 tbsp ex light mayo (1.5 syn) and 1 tbsp light salad cream (1.5 syns). 2 nectarines. Irish diet yogurt.
D: Sirloin steak (fat removed) with sweet potato and white potato SW chips. 1 tsp ketchup (1 syn). Salad of lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes and red onion. 2 tbsp of blue cheese dressing (5 syns).
Snacks: Fresh pineapple. Bottle of bavaria 0 alcohol beer (2 syns).

TOTAL SYNS: 11

Last edited:
Slight edits :) fancied the beer - stressful day, but still not touched the ciggies :D

Slight edits :) fancied the beer - stressful day, but still not touched the ciggies :D

Well done on staying away from the cigarettes Claire! :) I've never been a smoker myself but my OH was doing slimming world with me when he was trying to quit around 2 years ago, and that made the dieting an even harder battle for him as there wasn't the comfort food around when he had those cravings.

Keep up the hard work!!

Helen xx

Thanks Helen :) Day 3 and still going strong. Feel like this time will be it for me, just have to keep remindng myself that I'm not missing out on anything by not smoking...rather I'm gaining a new lease of life and being kind to my body, much better than a smelly old fag any day :D

Today has been a funny day foodwise. Have yet to eat my tea so I will just include what I have planned :)

HEXA Skimmed milk
B: HEXB toast with flora light (2) and marmite. 1 banana and custard mullerlight with fresh raspberries.
L: Jacket potato with beans, lettuce and tomato with salad cream (1.5). Cherry mullerlight.
D: 3 Morrisons Nume Sausages (3). Savoury rice. Mushy peas, cauliflower and carrots. 1 tbsp ketchup (1).
Snacks: A bit of my daughter's chicken skin (doh!) Guessing about 2? Fat free activia yogurt and banana. 2/3rds of an orange calippo lolly (4).
TOTAL SYNS: 13.5

:)

Last edited:
Today:

HEXA SK Milk
B: Toast HEXB with flora light (2) and marmite. Fat free pineapple activia yogurt and raspberries.
L: Tuna with ex light mayo (1), lemon and coriander cous cous (1), cucumber, lettuce and beetroot. Half a bag of chicken fridge raiders (1.5). Mullerlight.
D: Gammon steaks with fry light egg, jacket potato, roasted carrots and peas. Salad cream (1.5).
Snacks: 1 bavaria 0% beer (2). Banana and yogurt.

TOTAL SYNS: 8

Diary looks good Claire x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Rubyroo. I have had a really awful day, been having some pretty terrible rows with my OH all day and got hardly any sleep last night and I still haven't binged or had a cigarette. I'm feeling pretty rubbish today :(

Thanks Rubyroo. I have had a really awful day, been having some pretty terrible rows with my OH all day and got hardly any sleep last night and I still haven't binged or had a cigarette. I'm feeling pretty rubbish today :(

O bless you :( rowing isn't good :( really takes it out of you .. Well done for staying on plan n no cigs :) .. Hope your day gets better xx

Thanks lovey...OH has made stew in the slow cooker, so slight change to dinner. It's mostly veg, braising steak and some lamb he found in the freezer :D but he did put a bit of chorizo in....should be interesting when it's finally done! So gonna put today's syns at about 10 to be safe :)

Thanks lovey...OH has made stew in the slow cooker, so slight change to dinner. It's mostly veg, braising steak and some lamb he found in the freezer :D but he did put a bit of chorizo in....should be interesting when it's finally done! So gonna put today's syns at about 10 to be safe :)

Ooo creative man ;) im lucky if mine makes me egg on toast :) lol xx

Today :)

HEXA Skimmed milk
B: Toast (HEXB) with flora light (2) and marmite. 2 nectarines. Activia fat free lemon and lime yogurt.
Snack: Melon, raspberries and strawberries with fat free greek yogurt and drizzle of honey (1.5).
L: Mug shot with carrot batons and fat free cottage cheese (chive and onion flavour).
D: Pork meatballs with penne pasta in tomato sauce (4). Side salad with fat free dressing.
Snacks: Bavaria 0% alcohol beer (2).

Got capuccino flavour in my e-cig today :) tastes like Tia Maria! :D

Today :)

HEXA Skimmed milk
B: Toast (HEXB) with flora light (2) and marmite. 2 nectarines. Activia fat free lemon and lime yogurt.
Snack: Melon, raspberries and strawberries with fat free greek yogurt and drizzle of honey (1.5).
L: Mug shot with carrot batons and fat free cottage cheese (chive and onion flavour).
D: Pork meatballs with penne pasta in tomato sauce (4). Side salad with fat free dressing.
Snacks: Bavaria 0% alcohol beer (2).

Got capuccino flavour in my e-cig today :) tastes like Tia Maria! :D

I'm not a smoker but that sounds yummy haha ;) & diary looks good xx

Well.....I may have some vodka this evening with my friend....but not much. I know I said I was going to go alcohol free, but I must admit I look forward to it of a weekend! I suppose if I just keep it to strictly once a week (as opposed to several, which I'm ashamed to admit I was doing) then hopefully that won't be too bad?? My friend's a smoker so am charging my e-cigarette so it's fully charged and hopefully I won't be tempted to touch the dreaded cancer sticks. I must be strong!!!

Back