Claireyfairey's EE SW Diary - 21lbs to lose :)

Well done CLaire :) x

Hello all! Just to let you know I am still alive, although things went a bit tits up this weekend! Back on track today and done day 4 of the shred...plan to do it every day this week, wish me luck :)

Hello all! Just to let you know I am still alive, although things went a bit tits up this weekend! Back on track today and done day 4 of the shred...plan to do it every day this week, wish me luck :)

Keep up the good work with the shred Claire :) nearly half way through the first level now! How are you finding it? Xxx

Thanks hun, I've been really naughty about the shred - didn't do it for 3 days!!! It was a little bit easier today and my muscles definitely feel better for the rest, although I overindulged too much this weekend hence the 1lb gain. Hope I can pull it back for Thursday's weigh in at group.

Today:

HEXA Skim milk
B: 1 slice toast with flora light (1) and marmite. Fat free activia yogurt. 2 nectarines.
L: Fat free chicken super noodles, water chesnuts, soy sauce and shredded chorizo (1). WW coconut greek yogurt (1/2). Melon chunks.
D: Quorn mince chili with white rice. (Quorn mince, passata, onions, easy garlic, carrots, peas, sweetcorn, butterbeans, smoked paprika, chicken stock, dried chilli flakes and gravy granules.) 3 syns per portion.
Snack: Apple.

TOTAL: 5.5

Did day 5 today...not seeing much difference yet, but think my endurance is increasing. I must say, bizarrely enough my knees and ankles/feet are beginning to suffer a bit though. I have heat rash on my feet from my trainers, gross!

HEXA Skimmed milk
B: HEXB toast with flora light (1), 2 nectarines and 1 fat free activia yogurt.
L: Tuna pasta salad with peas, sweetcorn and orange pepper. 1 tbsp light mayo (2). Salad cream (2) Banana.
D: Quorn lamb morrocan rice (tin tomatoes, onions, quorn lamb, carrots, butterbeans, brown rice, stock cube, garlic, morrocan spice, tiny sprinkle gravy granules). 1 syn.
Snacks: Couple of bites of my daughter's dinner - argh!!! Saying 2 syns.

TOTAL: 8 syns

Haven't done shred yet today, will try and fit it in this evening when the littley is in bed :) Not having a great day so far!!!

HEXA Skim milk
B: HEXB toast with flora light and drizzle of honey (2). Fat free activia yogurt. Apple.
L: Savoury rice, wafer thin ham, cucumber and tomato. Drizzle salad cream (2).
Cup of tea with 2 sugars at school - damn! (2).
D: Steak, horseradish mash (1), broccoli, carrots and sugarsnap peas. Drizzle salad cream (1.5).
Snack: 1 x alcohol free beer (2).

TOTAL SYNS: 10.5

More syns than I wanted to have, damn those sugars in my tea! I thought it was coffee, hence the sugar....eejit!!!

Back