Clair's diary - I dont believe I have finally done it xx!!

You busy bee you!

Sounds like you've had a good weekend though - I especially like the sound of the chinese and wine part, lol

You're just hoping that means a gain this week - go on admit it :giggle:

I hate to dampen anyone's happiness but the chinese and the wine was all within my points

I knew that would burst your bubble lol.....

So this is another week when you lose 3.5 lbs then LOL

I quite agree Starlight. She is so Jammy that I am sure she is going to lose again this week..........

She could eat a whole pizza parlour and still lose weight lol.

Oh well another Monday is here. I have purposely had breakfast this morning which I dont usually (Hate eating in the mornings) but I did it just to see if I can shift some weight before tonight lol, anything is worth a go..........

I'm not particularly nervous, I think I have got over that. I am now getting a little peed off over the last 2 weeks I have have lost 0.5 lbs and if I have to keep going at 0.5 and sts for the next god knows how many weeks to shift 11.5 lbs I am not gonna be happy. I have stuck to my points 100% this week and then what happens TOTM decides to rear its ugly head.........NOT HAPPY TODAY!!!!!!!!

Yey I can move my ticker again......

I LOST 1 lb.............

Well done Clair. The end is in sight, nearly under that 10lb mark. Keep up the good work.

Thankyou and I have just realised that the first week I sts and the last week I am in France so I only get 3 weeks lol Oh well I will do me best hehe

Its not that bad you only have 5.5 lbs to catch up lol......You can do it mate,,,,,,,,,catch me if ya can :)

Back