Clair's diary - I dont believe I have finally done it xx!!

Good grief Clair, you'll never catch up if you are away for 3 weeks. I said somewhere else that keeping up on here is a fulltime job. I feel guilty if I dont look at everyones threads and leave comments ! Hope you have a brilliant holiday, I'll keep my fingers crossed that the weather stays nice for you. Hope your friend is OK.

Good morning people, Dobo is right I am never gonna catch up lol

Anyway I am working late tonight so wont be going to ww. I am then not going for the next 3 weeks as I am away on holiday so I have decided for the moment that I am going to give it a go by myself. I have not been doing it for the last 2 weeks and I have been really naughty I got on the scales this morning and it is TOTM as well. I have put on 1.5 lbs so not too bad. Today I am back on it and as of now gonna really try and get these last few pounds off.

Whilst I am away I will be doing locks, walking and cycling with my son so hopefully that will help and by the time I come back (not taking my scales with me) I will have managed a few more pounds OFF not on lol (anyone seen how many pubs there are by the canal hehe).

I have got my diet head back on and this is it the last 7 lbs is gonna be off in no time oh and plus the little blip of 1.5 lb that has gone on at the moment Opppps. Starlight dont shout at me hehe!

Anyway hope everyone else is doing well and I will catch up at some point probably in the year 2020 lol.

Oh also before I go I went to see my friend yesterday and considering she only had her op on Thurday it ended up being an 11 hr op she is doing really well. She was still in ICU yesterday when I saw her but she was going back onto a normal ward that afternoon. Hopefully now all she has to do is get through the recovery. xx

Hi Clair
Sounds like you'll be having an active holiday! All those pubs by the canal sounds like bliss!
Have a fantastic holiday and I look forward to hearing all about it when you get back.
Good news about your friend and I hope she recovers quickly.
xx

Thanks Paula & Nails.

I am really ready for my holiday, work has been frantic for the last few months and I am starting to get tetchy at work, all of them cant wait to get rid of me I think lol.

I will make sure that I have a few glasses of whatever I am drinking at the time for you Nails. HuHm within my points of cause hehe

Lol, well if they're for me you can use my points :giggle:

Oh yeah!! :whistle:Good point I never thought of that :giggle:

Oh come on if I can use your point instead of mine that will be great. Go on let me borrow a few till I get back LOL

Please do Starlight as I am not back until the bank holiday. Should be back on the sunday sometime.

I am doing ok with the diet, definately back on just hope I can keep it up while I am away. I weighed myself this morning so that I know what I have done when I get back (really tempting to take the scales). My scales weigh in quaters and three quarters as well and this morning I am 11 st 6 3/4 so I am around the same as I was, thankfully not put any on LOL. Remind me of this when I come back hehe.

Anyway I am off this evening so good luck to all of you whilst I am away. Marie keep up the good work you are back on track and make sure it stays that way for the next 3 weeks LOL.

See you all soon! :grouphugg:

Bet you're really excited Clair, wish I was going on holiday.
Have a lovely time, I know you will :giggle:
xx

Ok ok so I'm back and need all the help I can get hehe.

I have had a brilliant time thankyou but I have eaten and drank everything that I really should'nt. I ended up in the pub for 3 of my meals which was not pretty hehe, and we also had chips shop and takeaways. Yep NOT good.

Anyway got home late on sunday so I decided that I would not wi until the monday morning. I got up and headed towards the scales very slowly hehe.

Got on them and I have gained 2.5 lbs so not to bad at all but still bad Oooops.

Anyway this is a restart on the diet as I have not been to a wi for 5 weeks so I really need to get back to it now. I am going to be doing it on my own so I really hope that I can count on you all to seriously kick my butt for me.

Love to you all and thanks xx

Back