Clair's diary - I dont believe I have finally done it xx!!

Thankyou!!

Its a bit strange looking at the pics, as looking at them myself I dont think that I am much different apart from the hair, I still hate camera's I dont think that will ever change.

I can second Sandy's post, a big difference in a year love, well done you :party0011::party0011::party0011:
xx

Well done Clair for getting back on track so quickly after your holidays. Target is just a few weeks away now, keep up the good work.

Hello

Really peed off today so I am having a drink this evening and I dont care if I go over my points....Hm thats that LOL

xx

Awww what's the matter love? Sometimes a sod it and a bottle of vino does you the world of good :hug99:
xx

Oh it better had tonight I am telling ya today at work was less stressful than being at home LOL! Does anyone fancy a natter in the chat room thingy. Let me know if ya do and then we can go in there for a chin wag xx

Awww bless you, enjoy it, you sound like you need it, I'll shoulder the points love :D
Would love to chat in the chat room, got to get ds off to bed and do dinner for me and dh when he finishes his course so don't think I'll be on here much more tonight :(
I hope everythings ok and should you feel the need to unburden there's always the drunken ramblings thread :D;)
Take care love, hope tomorrow's better for you :hug99:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh nothing to do with OH or my son we may add, its to do with my daughter and she dont even live here LOL

Just thought I better clarify that before someone thought I might be getting a quick divorce LOL

Think we cross posted love.
Sorry to hear you're having problems with dd, hope they're easily sorted?
xx

Ok we will all get on that chat at some point lol.

Oh dd will be fine when I have throttled her......LOL

I agree, we'll all have to set a date, I'll make sure I have wine and nibbles (and obviously my itunes playing in the background :D)
I'm about for a little while longer (ds watching Tom & Jerry) if you needed someone to talk to? Wouldn't want you to think I'd abandoned you if you needed a chat love.
xx

Oh not to worry babe I only want someone to go GRRRRRRRRR at LOL. But I have calmed a little hehe

If you wanna go on chat let me know and we will go now!

Yeah I'll come in ............ errr how do I do that, do I click chat up the top??? Sorry being dim!

Yep you certainly do lol

Hi Clair,

Hope its all sorted love. Kids eh? My kids are only five but I just know that in a few years my dh will be giving me sleepless nights the little diva that she is!

Ax

Oh mate you wait until they are turning 17 (I wanna move out LOL and have a peaceful life LOL)

Back