Clair's diary - I dont believe I have finally done it xx!!

Hello.

Not doing well this week. It is totm and all I have seemed to do this week is eat eat and eat so tomorrow is going to be a disaster............I really dont know what has got into me this week, it must be the change to the cold weather as as soon as I have seen food I have eaten it. I have gone over my points on most days and not cared about it. Hopefully when I get on them scales tomorrow and I will have put on around 10 lbs lol then that will give me the kick up the bum to start again. As long as I keep that 2st off then I will be a happy bunny but if I have gone back up and its less then I am gonna scream and beat myself up.

Utterly peed off this week and dont know why, I am gonna have a stern word with that Eve you know when I meet her........If she had never had eaten that bloody apple in that garden us women would never have had to suffer this......She has a lot to answer for.....Hmmmmmm.

Sorry youve had a bad week :( Hope the wi isnt too bad... Ill await the text :)

Lol at Eve!!!
Sorry to hear you've gone off track, you're not alone, I've been awful! :whoopass:
Still new day/new week, hope it's a good one love.
xx

Right I have really balls'd it up this week and I have put on 2.5lbs. I feel like a right bloated thing, as big as a bloated thing can be Humfffffffff.

I am back on it this week AGAIN. Last week was a nightmare I just wanted to eat so it was my own fault but I can put anymore back on..............Pissed (excuse me) Off with myself today so hopefully that will kick me back into shape.

Oh and Marie we are vertually the same again so back to it hehe :p

Thanks Marie!!!!!!

I am really going to give it a good go this week and yes I have updated my ticker (not that I wanted to LOL).

Anyway we are roughly the same again no so are you up for a bit of competition again as we are starting from the same place and it might give us both an incentive to go for it AGAIN!!!!!!!

Great to have you back!!!!!

Dont start on the dognuts!!!!!!! LOL

I am finding this last little bit a nightmare!!!!!! And your on lol

Dont be jealous YET until I acutally get there LOL.......

Honestly Clair, that will come off in no time, stay focused and think of beating Marie, that should do it lol!
xx

Hi Clair

know how you feel, this weeks been naff for me too and totally lost the plot (again). I have just promised myself to get back on track tomorrow, or will be having a super sulk. :D

Big hugs, as know how frustating it can be at times.

Deb x

Hello everyone, sorry i'm not on much but I am out most night of the week at the moment so dont get that much chance to get on here. I have not neglected you just been busy. I am pleased to say that this week has gone a lot better than the last LOL.

I have gone over a little bit this week but not anywhere near what I did the week before. WI is in the morning so will let you know how it goes as usual.

I am really excited as well. Has anyone heard of Most Haunted on Living TV. Well I went last year to Edinburgh on halloween and this year it is in cheshire. I have just filled in the form to be able to get tickets again so keeping my fingers crossed for that one......

Hope everyone else is doing well. catch ya soon. xx

OOOOOOOOOOOO I love most haunted. Used to watch it all the time but hubby has now gone off it and says Its all a fake so I don't get to watch it as much!

Hope you get those tickets hun ... fingers crossed for ya!

XX

I will try next week to get on a little more. Last year MH was in edinburgh and me and a friend flew up there for it. It was brill. Mind you we slept in the airport and did'nt get any sleep then had to drive back from luton and then go to work. Needless to say we where shattered by the following night LOL.

This time it is in Cheshire so we will be driving there and back much easier (obviously IF we get the tickets). Text you tomorrow with wi!!!! Enjoy!! ;) xx

Back