Clair's diary - I dont believe I have finally done it xx!!

Cheshire isn't far from me! Im in Staffordshire!

xx

We went through stoke on trent on our narrowboat when we where away on it in August.....

sorry havent caught up with you sooner Clair, kept meaning to just being so busy. Was just eyeing your ticker - you've 7.5lbs to go!!!!! wow! well done - you've obviously been good as gold!! ;)

No I have'nt been good Nikki you can see from my ups and downs LOL.

Anyway this morning I have had my wi and I have got them nasty little lbs off that I gained last week. I am doing an impression of a yoyo at the moment LOL.

I LOST 3 lbs :talk017:

I am so happy to get that back off. I am now on my way again until next week LOL. Have a good day all!!!!! xx

Wow, that's fantastic Clair!!! :party0011::party0011::party0011: You're so close to goal, you must feel fantastic, so pleased for you love :)
xx

I am so close but still so far away. It looks close on paper but when you come to actually do it then it takes a lot more effort. I am gonna keep trying but starting to get a little cheesed off with going up and down. OK last week was TOTM and my fault but before it was'nt.

I will keep going and I am gonna knuckle down for the next couple of weeks to get it off.

REALLY PLEASED with todays WI though and REALLY its Thanks to you all that I have got this far.........xx :grouphugg:

(just found this one and like it LOL):massmoon:

did you! There isn't much to see here Im afraid hun ... or is that just cuz I live here?

xx

Yeah I totally agree with you mate lol.....probably less for you as you live there LOL

We where only going through heading towards Anderton in Cheshire. We travelled through it a couple of years ago as well when we went to Llangollen with the boat too. So dont really know much about it with just passing through it. We did'nt stop there at all!!!!!

How's it going love? Meant to say I love MH as well! I especially love the live shows, I'm very jealous you're (maybe) going!
xx

Still have'nt heard anything yet. I am keeping my fingers crossed through. As I said before last Halloween, a friend and myself flew up to Edinburgh as we where allocated tickets. It was great fun. We met Carl and Stewart, they are really funny. They where quite happy coming outside the building and mingling with us before the show started. We ended up getting a load of there autographs for the kids LOL.

Hoping this year will be the same and that we can go again.

xx

I will have you know that the autographs have written on the To Kirstin (my daughter) who loves watching it much to her fathers discussed LOL.

And quite frankly I dont know why I do come back on here just to get insulted LOL

I am going to have put on weight again this week I can feel it in me bones, Oh well. How are you doing?????

Well something has gone totally wrong this week. I was 3 points over by Friday and I thought thats ok I can claw it back over the weekend but I have'nt. Friday night we ended up having a very large drink and I went way over. Then yesterday I stupidly left Hubby in charge of dinner while I was out and ended up having Chips and 2 burgers in buns with cheese on top..........

I am going to stave myself today to see if that helps. I have decided that I am going to eat fruit and veg all day until dinner tonight and have a chilli done in the slow cooker and a jacket spud with no butter so see if I can rectify some of the damage. Oh and I am gonna drink water all day tooo. Dont know if it will work but its worth a go.

I could kick myself but i'm sure you lot will do that for me. I NEED KICKING.......HELP..........xx

Back