Clair's diary - I dont believe I have finally done it xx!!

Well something has gone totally wrong this week. I was 3 points over by Friday and I thought thats ok I can claw it back over the weekend but I have'nt. Friday night we ended up having a very large drink and I went way over. Then yesterday I stupidly left Hubby in charge of dinner while I was out and ended up having Chips and 2 burgers in buns with cheese on top..........

I am going to stave myself today to see if that helps. I have decided that I am going to eat fruit and veg all day until dinner tonight and have a chilli done in the slow cooker and a jacket spud with no butter so see if I can rectify some of the damage. Oh and I am gonna drink water all day tooo. Dont know if it will work but its worth a go.

I could kick myself but i'm sure you lot will do that for me. I NEED KICKING.......HELP..........xx

OK you asked for it *Sonia kicks Clair in the shin*:D Only kidding. I do SW but on all diets everyone slips up as some time. I am sure you are punishing your self enough. But try not to let the way you are feeling at the moment make you turn to food. What is done is done and is now in the past so concentrate on what your going to eat from now. Sorry for kicking you in the shin hope it didn't hurt too much:D

Well said Marie - you can do it mate!!

Ax

Thank you!!!

I know I should'nt beat myself up but its hard not to. Anyway so much for starving myself all day LOL did'nt work. I had an apple a sandwich and a packet of crisps for me lunch and I have got me chilli and jacket potato for me dinner in a bit.

I have cheered up a lot now as this afternoon I received the email that I have been waiting for :)I AM GOING TO MOST HAUNTED LIVE IN CHESHIRE:) We wanted tickets for Sunday 28th but we have received them for Tuesday 30th so I AM GOING YYYYEEEEEHHHHAAAA

xx

Thank you!!!

I know I should'nt beat myself up but its hard not to. Anyway so much for starving myself all day LOL did'nt work. I had an apple a sandwich and a packet of crisps for me lunch and I have got me chilli and jacket potato for me dinner in a bit.

I have cheered up a lot now as this afternoon I received the email that I have been waiting for :)I AM GOING TO MOST HAUNTED LIVE IN CHESHIRE:) We wanted tickets for Sunday 28th but we have received them for Tuesday 30th so I AM GOING YYYYEEEEEHHHHAAAA

xx
OMG how fab going to Most Haunted Live I bet your really excited. I am so jealous:jelous: Oh and glad you are feeling better this afternoon and good luck with the weigh in.

Thanks Sonia. I am really looking forward to it. I went last year and I am just as excited this year about it as I was last time......hehe :p I am going with the same friend I went with last time and we had such a laugh, really we should not be let loose on or own but hey they will keep unleashing us onto society hehe.

Much better mood than this morning. I am looking at the fact that I have put around 3 on this week. But I am determined to sort it out for the following, even though I wont be weighing in a week tomorrow because I am away for the week.....hey ho these things have to be done hehe.

HI people

I GAINED 2 lbs this week. Not quite as bad as I thought it would be but now that has got to come off next week LOL.

Oh well here we go again. A new week and I will do it this week.

Hope everyone else has done well.....xx

Oh I do hope so Marie. I feel a little like a yoyo at the moment. One minute i'm up the next down. I think its because I lose and then I slack for a week then get back on it again. I cant seem to get out of it either LOL. Oh well as long as I stay with the 2st off I am not so cheesed off but it is getting a bit silly. Good Luck with yours!!!!

Don't worry about it love, you could have those 2lbs off next week! You can do this!
xx

Hello doing ok again this week. I am off on holiday on our narrowboat again tomorrow night for a week so will not be here for wi on monday and will see you all when I get back. Hope all your wi's go well and will try and catch up when I am back as not had chance lately.............xx

Glad to hear all's going well love. Enjoy your holiday (lucky thing!) and look forward to hearing how it went when you get back.
xx

Hello people i'm back.

Hope everyone has been doing well while I have been away! There is so much to catch up on. I had a really nice time and tried not to overeat too much, there was a few blips but not many, glad to be home and back to creature comforts and central heating lol.

I am going to try and catch up at some point but at the moment I am having to go backwards and forwards to the hospital. While I was away my nan got taken ill and she is very poorly at the moment. I was with her last night for 2 hours and then my parents got called back in at 10 pm and sat with her until 4 this morning. I am heading off again in a few minutes to see her but I think unfortunately it is just a waiting game. But I wanted to pop on here first and let you all know that I am back.

Catch you all soon.......xx

Good morning. Just to let you know I am quite pleased as I have lost 1.5 lbs so not as bad as I thought.......xx

Yep it is AGAIN LOL.

1.5lbs is fab well done!

Hi Clair
Lovely to see you back, sorry to hear that your nan's not well love :(
Well done on your 1.5lb loss that's great especially as you've been away.
xx

Thankyou all my Nan is no different at the moment bless her.............. and Marie there is no need to sound quite so surprised that I lost, the only one to sound that surprised was ME...........LOL.

I was'nt going to mention it but I am so excited. At 2.30 today I am driving up to Cheshire for the Live MOST HAUNTED.....Cant wait........I will be sure to let you know how it goes.........xx

Back